Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Starting Problems ?

BAGGY

was hoping someone might have some idea as to why my w reg 200 sport will not start sometimes.It was only once at first but has happened twice in the past three days.It will eventualy start after 3 or 4 times (any suggestions would be greatly appretiated)

check the grounding for the car if you can...chassis earth and Battery, if one has a fault could prevent the car from starting...either that or check the starter motor ? ?

Bout 3 months back my Battery terminal became lose and after accelerating would lose contact. when i went to start again it wouldn't...

worth a try maybe ? ?

check the grounding for the car if you can...chassis earth and battery, if one has a fault could prevent the car from starting...either that or check the starter motor ? ?

Bout 3 months back my battery terminal became lose and after accelerating would lose contact. when i went to start again it wouldn't...

worth a try maybe ? ?

cheers my freind ill try it out (super looking motor by the way BEAutiful!!)

its common in the fact, you will find everyone thats had the problem will have posted it here..........

what you have to remember is the IS200 has many electrical components, and therefore relies heavioly on constant power.

the winter mornings are now herer, and starting the car is taking its strain on the older batteries.

as for price i dont know..........

was hoping someone might have some idea as to why my w reg 200 sport will not  start sometimes.It was only once at first but has happened twice in the past three days.It will eventualy start after 3 or 4 times (any suggestions would be greatly appretiated)

When you say 'will not start' do you mean ...

1) Doesn't turn over at all.. like a flat Battery.

2) Turns over ok but doesn't fire.. maybe eventually does after a few goes.

A bit more info might be useful before dumping a possibly ok Battery.

was hoping someone might have some idea as to why my w reg 200 sport will not  start sometimes.It was only once at first but has happened twice in the past three days.It will eventualy start after 3 or 4 times (any suggestions would be greatly appretiated)

When you say 'will not start' do you mean ...

1) Doesn't turn over at all.. like a flat Battery.

2) Turns over ok but doesn't fire.. maybe eventually does after a few goes.

A bit more info might be useful before dumping a possibly ok Battery.

number 2 mate its a bit strange because the spy glass is blue which would indecate its allright but is this a true indication?