Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well Done

lexus stu

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY WELL DONE TO THE YORKSHIRE RIPPER FOR GETTING HIS VERY NICE RIDE IN TO MAX POWER MAG, ONE DAY I MAY BE ABLE TO JOIN HIM BUT NOT FOR A WHILE!

JUST GETTING MY FULL PIONEER ICE SYSTEM PUT INTO MY SPORT, AS I SENT MY LEXUS RIMS AND SPRINGS BACK AS IN THE END THEY WANTED £2400 TO FIT AND SUPPLY THE PARTS SO I THINK THE BOYS AT SOUTH WEST TYRE IN CLEVEDON WILL BE GETTIN THE BUSINESS AGAIN.

HOW IS EVERYONE?

HAVE A GOOD XMAS AND NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

oh and still i dont know what your talking about with wheels and springs and takingthem back and 2400 and.......

I WAS MENT TO GET SOME 18S AND LOWERING SPRING FROM LEXUS BUT THEY TOLD ME ONE PRICE OVER THE PHONE AND THEN CHANGE THEIR MINDS!

ah right.... ok then..

max power  :ohmy:

whats wrong with it

its got cars

its got boobies

and now features an IS

i get it every month

make the wifey buy it though  :P

yah, whats wrong with max power its a good mag ,but redline is better as the red line boys have a laught and respect all moders not just the best ones!

i used to get max power without fail for many years...i have a cupboard full of them and Fast car.possibley 200+ of each........and before that Volksworld for years........

but Max power HAS gone down hill and fast car has just lost the plot.

Banza and Jap Performance for me.....however i think Jap performance is loosing its grip slightly in Favor of Banza which just gets better and better (£50 Joe :winky: )

i use to buy max power occasionnaly but refuse to, there crap & as im asian & a comment/caption they printed in a issue few yrs ago that i found being racism, not sure if the idea is meant to be funny but i didint think so infact i was offended more than anything else. there is more pictures of women in maxpower than FHM/Maxim thats the only reason why it sells is the women featured in the mag, if i wanted to perve on it i would of bought playboy or anything else on the top shelf!