Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well Done

lexus stu

i use to buy max power occasionnaly but refuse to, there crap & as im asian & a comment/caption they printed in a issue few yrs ago that i found being racism, not sure if the idea is meant to be funny but i didint think so infact i was offended more than anything else. there is more pictures of women in maxpower than FHM/Maxim thats the only reason why it sells is the women featured in the mag, if i wanted to perve on it i would of bought playboy or anything else on the top shelf!

yes but us not so tall people sometimes have to settle for something off the middle shelves :ohmy:

i use to buy max power occasionnaly but refuse to, there crap & as im asian & a comment/caption they printed in a issue few yrs ago that i found being racism, not sure if the idea is meant to be funny but i didint think so infact i was offended more than anything else. there is more pictures of women in maxpower than FHM/Maxim thats the only reason why it sells is the women featured in the mag, if i wanted to perve on it i would of bought playboy or anything else on the top shelf!

Thats also why redline mag is better because its more cars then girls as a CAR mag should be!

Yep, so im the Yorkshire Ripper.......or at least my car is in this case... :question:  :question:  :question:  :duh:  :duh:  :whistling:

really like the car mate, are you doing any thing else to it!!!!

Thank matey, atm no more work will be done to the car, as it all finished....for now...hehe :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: