Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello Loc!

Ravstar

Hi all!

I've been on the site for a few weeks now, but I have not introduced myself- I'm Rav, 24, from London. Hmm its starting to sound like blind date :unsure:

Anyway, just wanted to say the forums seem really decent, and you lot are really helpful/good fun. I am sure I will have loads of questions/problems to bother everyone with :D

Right I better be off to polish my wheels, I have already got a huge scratch on em!

Take it easy

Rav

Welcome to the club!!

Firstly, GO GOLD!!!!!

Secondly, don't feed the troll's!!!!! :P

If you're ever in the mood, by all means come over to the deepest darkest Norwich in search of a blue IS200 that needs a clean, i'm sure it'd appreciate the TLC!!

Stu

Hi all!

I've been on the site for a few weeks now, but I have not introduced myself- I'm Rav, 24, from London. Hmm its starting to sound like blind date  :unsure:

Anyway, just wanted to say the forums seem really decent, and you lot are really helpful/good fun.  I am sure I will have loads of questions/problems to bother everyone with  :D

Right I better be off to polish my wheels, I have already got a huge scratch on em!

Take it easy

Rav

hello mate!

nasty mate!

Hi all!

I've been on the site for a few weeks now, but I have not introduced myself- I'm Rav, 24, from London. Hmm its starting to sound like blind date  :unsure:

Anyway, just wanted to say the forums seem really decent, and you lot are really helpful/good fun.  I am sure I will have loads of questions/problems to bother everyone with  :D

Take it easy

Rav

hello mate!

nasty mate!

The scratch looks quite deep- will it rust/corrode? and can I do anything about it (no, I don't mean buy new alloys!) .

Looks like I have already secured a rep as the LOC wheel cleaner! :duh:

i believe there was a tip floating about that as a temp measure, you could clean it out as best you can with as least harsh a cleaning product you can, then dry it and put two or three coats of clear nail varnish on the damaged area. Bear in mind my reputation (shown left), and then decide if you wanna do that!!!!

Best off getting it re-furbed professionally tho!

You never know, there may be a discount in GOLD for such a company!

Stu

i believe there was a tip floating about that as a temp measure, you could clean it out as best you can with as least harsh a cleaning product you can, then dry it and put two or three coats of clear nail varnish on the damaged area. Bear in mind my reputation (shown left), and then decide if you wanna do that!!!!

Best off getting it re-furbed professionally tho!

You never know, there may be a discount in GOLD for such a company!

Stu

Haha do I detect a subtle hint in there somewhere? Naah, must be imagining it!

I will deffo go gold in next few days, just need to get some money in (I'm a poor student with a lexus petrol tank to fill regularly due to my fondness of driving :P ) .

The varnish thing sounds interesting, but just curious as to how much it would cost to get the pro refurb done? The word professional makes me think it's going to cost more than a few quid :duh:

it's not too bad, i've never had it done, but some guys on here have, i'd expect to pay no more than £80 quid a corner at the most!

Stu

(Fancy that, a student with a lexus?!?! Just Kidding!!!!!)

B*gger me with a cat and call me sally! 80 quid for a scratch :duh: I think I will take the bus from this day forth...