Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

7 Days To Go

Stu

I have one question for all you fathers out there...................

At what point should i start bricking myself about my pending responsibility as a father!!!!!!!!!!! :P :D

It's getting real close now, and we have had 4 'shows' already, when she had the first on wednesday she phoned me at work to ask me what i thought she should do, so i got that sorted with her, but then when someone said thats usually a sign that labour is on the way..................

I thought i was gonna bring my intestines up along with my breakfast and just about anything else that was inside me at the time!!!!

I have had some hangovers from hell before, but i have never felt so sick in my life, not because i don't want it or anything like that, i'm just incredibly nervous, or to describe it in a simpler way, i'm s**tting myself!!!!!!!

Stu

do u wanna chat.............

it will be a time of mixed reactions, my fist was 3 month premature........and very touch and go, but i was over the moon, my second, i felt like it kinda screwed up a settled family.and up untill the last week or so (tis 4 months) was still resenting her, but shes starting to get characture so all will be fine.

tis a great thing.and you will love watching them develop

I'm not worried about the sleepless nights and the work and so on, it's more about me!!

How am i gonna react, how am i gonna cope, what about the responsibility??????

Sounds bad i know, but i am really not sure about me at all!!

I'm looking forward to seeing him/her for the first time, and can't wait to hold him/her, and i'm looking forward to being a dad, i'm just not sure about what i have to do.

I gues i'm just concerned about my abilities as a parent.

Stu

I'm not worried about the sleepless nights and the work and so on, it's more about me!!

How am i gonna react, how am i gonna cope, what about the responsibility??????

Sounds bad i know, but i am really not sure about me at all!!

I'm looking forward to seeing him/her for the first time, and can't wait to hold him/her, and i'm looking forward to being a dad, i'm just not sure about what i have to do.

I gues i'm just concerned about my abilities as a parent.

Stu

Leave it to your lady......they know how to look after them best,and then you can join in when they're about 10. :D

therein lies the problem!!!

i don't like the unknown, and will always do as much research or investigation into everything i can before i tackle it, but unfortunatley as you say Matt, there are no books on how to be a parent!!!

As you say, i guess i'll just have to 'suck it and see' if you'll excuse the term!!!

Appreciate the chat guys, has made me feel a bit better getting it out, coz i don't want to worry her with it!

Stu

Take your Que from your other half she will soon tell you if you are doing something wrong.

Don't worry, let it all happen naturually

Talk to Him/her properly,even though they won't understand you at first, but this will lead to a better and earlier understanding of the English language.

Give him/her plenty of love and affection, and do not forget the wife either. :)

hope so, coz i don't wanna let him/her or the missus down in any way!

Stu

you wont mate

just seeing you on here asking questions tells me that

they may not be the easiest times ahead for you, but they will be the most rewarding,

stop worrying about things !! :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links