Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any War Of The Worlds Fans Here?

Brettster

there is also another WofW film being made aswell, i think in Britian, cannot remeber the name of the Director though

War of the Worlds Rocks man!!!!

would be great if Jeff Wayne had allowed some use of the album music

"......... We know now that in the early years of the twentieth century this world was being watched closely by intelligences greater than man's, and yet as mortal as his own. We know now that as human beings busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinized and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinize the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.

With infinite complacence people went to and fro over the earth about their little affairs, serene in the assurance of their dominion over this small, spinning fragment of solar driftwood which, by chance or design, man has inherited out of the dark mystery of Time and Space.

Yet across an immense ethereal gulf, minds that are to our minds as ours are to the beasts in the jungle, intellects vast, cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes and slowly and surely drew their plans against us......."

Hey...........i am the fan.

i have the book, and 2 different albums....

The Original Album from 1976, and re-mastered version

this is a Good site....HERE

look down the page a little bit to the Animated CGI version Jeff Wayne is working on...........now that should be good, if he still goes ahead with it...

there is this info aswell which i think is the other Version beeing made, i think so as this one is being filmed in the UK......HERE