Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chippiestu`s Baby

Bazza

Don't worry about the weight to much Stu. My first born was the same weight ie 4lb 13oz,when she was born,And then her sister came along at 5lb 3oz, and finally our son at 8lb, going by that it's going to be a girl :D

well thats my guess out window ,look on the bright side stu its a lot easier on the missus now :D ,both mine were around 9lb :blink: ,but my brothers were both very small and they are fighting fit ,, if the little one arrives on xmas day you get yer picture in the local rag,my youngest was born on feb the 29th 2000 so she has only just had her first real birthday this year.good luck

You never know stu yours might weight something like my first born did

he weighed 11lbs 3oz were my second was just under 9lbs

Andy

YOU'RE JOKING!!!!!! Eeek, that's made my eyes water - mine's due the end of Jan and I'm already the size of an armoured tank :crybaby:

Right, more news guys!!

Went back into the hospital for another clinic today, and the midwife we saw was quite clearly a senior sister, which was a bonus! She examined becky quite closely, and had a good old poke and prod at the bump, and then said quite catagorically, that there was no way that baby only weighs 4lb 13oz, it feels bigger than that!!

So after that, and plus she explained everything to us today (something we have not had yet, previously we have been treated like mushrooms), we are both feeling a bit better about it all!!

Stu

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links