Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chippiestu`s Baby

Bazza

As my vote will be null and void, i'd just like to say:

Guys, you're a top bunch of lads and lasses, and you have no idea how much this means to me! The missus said 'they must be a really nice group to do that!'

Stu :D :D

Hmm ... I think a Collection for the new baby would be a nice idea .... how about it ?

I'll be the finance collector ......... anyone ? - if you would like to contribute ..... I'll accept PayPal ... !

I think It's a great idea !

Hmm ... I think a Collection for the new baby would be a nice idea .... how about it ?

I'll be the finance collector ......... anyone ? - if you would like to contribute .....  I'll accept PayPal ... !

If your serious about running it, i'll be in for a fiver. Personally i think that's a great idea

In terms of guessing, i reckon

7lb 6

Boy

born on xmas day, just after the queens speech

Best of luck Stu mate

I'll be the finance collector ......... anyone ? - if you would like to contribute .....  I'll accept PayPal ... !

If your serious about running it, i'll be in for a fiver. Personally i think that's a great idea

Steve,

I'm going to start up another thread ........ with it all on ! - and yes I am serious ... I think It's a great idea !!

Nice little Xmas bonus for Stu too !

Put a link up

I'm in for a fiver

btw, 1kg = 2.20462lb (roughly)

Always one!!! :winky:

Thanks for all your messages of of luck, they have really put a smile on my face tonight, i was just talking to my old man on the phone, told him about these threads, and his exact wording was 'they seem like a group of very nice people, and it's nice to see that there is still some people of this caliber left in the world today, say thanks to them from me!'

A sentiment i share, and i do not know how to put how i feel right now and how to say thanks in words, so i'm just gonna say it in the best way i know!

Thanks guys, when i see each of you next, the beers are on me!!!!!!

Stu

btw, 1kg = 2.20462lb (roughly)

Always one!!! :winky:

Thanks for all your messages of of luck, they have really put a smile on my face tonight, i was just talking to my old man on the phone, told him about these threads, and his exact wording was 'they seem like a group of very nice people, and it's nice to see that there is still some people of this caliber left in the world today, say thanks to them from me!'

A sentiment i share, and i do not know how to put how i feel right now and how to say thanks in words, so i'm just gonna say it in the best way i know!

Thanks guys, when i see each of you next, the beers are on me!!!!!!

Stu

A HAPPY STU, AS SEEN TODAY AT 22:51 HRS

photo-3627.jpg

from what i've seen so far tonight, a lot of you could be wrong with the date!!!!

She's starting to show early signs of labour, but the delivery suite at the hospital have advised her just to rest, and to ring back if the contractions start!

We'll see tho!!

Stu

UPDATE

Becky lost some fluids over the weekend, which we thought was an eearly sign of labour, but we went up to the hospital on their advice, only to be sent home. We then went in again yesterday, had another scan, and were told that baby is 'below average' in size, and they want to do some monitoring of her over the next few days. I then managed to get my hands on the scan report, as they wouldn't tell us how small baby was, and i wish i hadn't now, it weighs in at 2.3kg, approx 4lb 13oz, and considoring it's due on friday, thats not good.

I'm so nervous and scared you wouldn't credit.

Stu

Petal, I know it's very scary, but please try not to worry too much. Although not very big, it's still an ok size. I was just 4lb when I was born and you'd never believe it now (am always dieting!).

The hospital are aware that the baby's a little smaller than they would like and they will monitor it very closely. If there's any problems they really won't hesitate to deliver and give him/her the best care possible.

If it's any consolation, I find out Thurs if I need to go in for a c-section 3-4 weeks early than due date, so I do know a little of where you're coming from.

If there's anything I or anyone here can do to help or try to provide you with a little peace of mind, please holler.

our thoughts are with you both

as a comfort , when you see the doctors and nurses have a look at their faces

you may well notice they are cool and not worried, these things are an everyday occurance to them, as much as we all moan about the health system it is the best !

try not to worry too much :)