Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav Vehicle Position

Purvesh

Since I've bought the car I've noticed the Sat Nav system shows the car to be behind the actual location of the vehicle.

This causes the "Exit coming up" message to be delayed.

How do I pinpoint the cars position??

I've looked at the manual and played around on the system, but don't seemed to understand fully. :huh: The map isn't that clear for me to pinpoint exactly where the car is on there, to reposition it. Any tips??

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Purvesh

Have you tried calibrating it?

Not sure on the CD version but on the DVD, go into Menu, setup, Calib. It then lets you change position. You can use the cursor to move it slightly forward.

There is also a tyre change option there, so if your tyres have been changed recently then it will be out if you've not updated this.

Have you tried calibrating it?

Not sure on the CD version but on the DVD, go into Menu, setup, Calib. It then lets you change position. You can use the cursor to move it slightly forward.

There is also a tyre change option there, so if your tyres have been changed recently then it will be out if you've not updated this.

This is what I mean mate.. I'm not sure on how much to move it forward??

I know what you mean, it's just a case of trial and error really.

The only thing I can suggest is go out of a built up area, zoom in as much as possible on the map and go close to a turn off or something. Just something that stands out on it's own really. It least there won't be too much information on the screen and you'll see where to reference to.

I know what you mean, it's just a case of trial and error really.

The only thing I can suggest is go out of a built up area, zoom in as much as possible on the map and go close to a turn off or something. Just something that stands out on it's own really. It least there won't be too much information on the screen and you'll see where to reference to.

Good tip mate..I'll try that, thanks..

• 2 weeks later...