35 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you keep yours ?

• In the door (as pic)
    • On Car Kit Cradle
    • Between my legs!
    • Under the Head Unit (tray area)
    • At Home
    • Phone ? - is this a planet ?

But mowing down adults, dogs, cats etc is perfectly fine.. just not kids rolleyes.gif

Anyone else noticed that about all the wooly headed liberal do gooders scare stories ?

It's always... a child might run out... might hit a child... blah blah child...

Gets right on my tits mad.gif

My wife hesitated before stepping out on a pelican crossing once only for a lorry to go through on red with the driver on a mobile phone. If she'd stepped out sooner I'd have lost my wife and two daughters. I'm not a wooly headed liberal. I just don't want my family wiped out by some selfish moron.

But mowing down adults, dogs, cats etc is perfectly fine.. just not kids rolleyes.gif

Anyone else noticed that about all the wooly headed liberal do gooders scare stories ?

It's always... a child might run out... might hit a child... blah blah child...

Gets right on my tits mad.gif

My wife hesitated before stepping out on a pelican crossing once only for a lorry to go through on red with the driver on a mobile phone. If she'd stepped out sooner I'd have lost my wife and two daughters. I'm not a wooly headed liberal. I just don't want my family wiped out by some selfish moron.

Jdude - wasn't getting at you sir... sorry if it read that way...

Just reminded me of the scare stories where it's always the 'child' as potential victim.

Phone.. oh yes.. still in ashtray :blush:

Have a car kit with speaker in passenger footwell (but far up enough so you can't see it - only hear it), voice thing coming out by interior light/sunroof control and then the aerial is actually wired into the tax disc holder. Was well chuffed when the company turned up to fit it and said, do you want an aerial on your rear screen or a new tax disc holder that doubles as an aerial. Took me all of 0.00000001 of a second to answer!!

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links