Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oh no Its Snowing

Chris.S

on the beach front with a "Kiss Me Quick" hat sucking a 99 with flake!

Arghhh !! It's NOT a 99 with flake :duh: A 99 includes the flake.

If it didn't have one, it wouldn't be a 99.. it'd just be an ice cream cone :shutit:

This very same thing caused a heated debate in the office last summer...

I kept out of it and just looked on amazed... looked like it might turn nasty :D

No snow in Felixstowe yet...

i'm telling you.. its 99 with a flake! you ask the ice cream man for a 99 and he always asks you if you wanna flake...  the ice cream man should know

:D :D

its the flake which is a 99 , not the ice cream

"An Ice Cream served in a cone with a Flake 99 is the UK’s favourite ice cream.

In the days of the monarchy in Italy the King had an elite guard consisting of 99 soldiers. Subsequently anything really special or first class was known as “99” – When Cadbury launched its small Flake for ice creams in 1930, the UK ice cream industry was dominated by ex-pat Italians. So, to appeal to Italians we called our superb Flake a “99”."

i'm telling you.. its 99 with a flake! you ask the ice cream man for a 99 and he always asks you if you wanna flake...  the ice cream man should know

:D :D

its the flake which is a 99 , not the ice cream

In the days of the monarchy in Italy the King had an elite guard consisting of 99 soldiers. Subsequently anything really special or first class was known as “99” – When Cadbury launched its small Flake for ice creams in 1930, the UK ice cream industry was dominated by ex-pat Italians. So, to appeal to Italians we called our superb Flake a “99”."

GEEK........... :geek: ............... :whistling:

Errr.. so we should ask for a '99 with ice cream please' ?? :duh:

Still not snowing here... bit bloomin chilly though.

Time for a nice warm hat :zee: