Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who Here With A Mk2 Gs300 Sport Is Selling Up Next

well i think next december i will be getting rid of my baby and upgrading to a GS300 sport.

Question is, who here is planning on getting rid of theirs about the same time? as it would be good to sort it out b4 then and have the car i want to buy already there.

also would be interested in hearing from anyone that wants to swap for a supercharged is200.

cheers guys

well i think next december i will be getting rid of my baby and upgrading to a GS300 sport.

Question is, who here is planning on getting rid of theirs about the same time? as it would be good to sort it out b4 then and have the car i want to buy already there.

also would be interested in hearing from anyone that wants to swap for a supercharged is200.

cheers guys

I have a GS300Sport that i may be selling next year but it wont be cheap. It is the best looking GS 300 you could buy. T reg 1999, standard 18" lexus rims, black exterior, black interior, medium tinted windows, modified exhaust tips, only and i say only 25,000 miles, full service history, rear parking sensors installed by dealer, talking cliffford concept alarm with exterior sensors, no one can get near to it without you knowing, sat nav, lowered by manufacturer, rear spoiler, black mesh grill, it also has dealer gas headlights whixh shines blue, standard yellow fog lights, will get some pictures, it is the best looking GS 300 there is. Turne head everywhere i go. People ask about it alot. Went to margate and when i came off the beach some women were posing with the car and taking pictures. That said it all.

sounds good, are they still releasing the MK3 gs next year?

Definately after a clean car, but its gonna be getting a re-trim as soon as i get it by d-class interiors (they are about to do mine next year) as i got a few things planned for it!

wheels can be scuffed too as its getting 20" wheels as well. its due to be a lead car for my new web site/car agency being released next year.

The sport comes lowered, it has the spoiler at the bottom of the front bumper, spoiler on the boot with built in brake light, mesh grill, HID headlights, yellow front fog lights, you woiuld have to do all of that to an ordinary lexus to get it looking like the sports. My friend has the normal GS 300 and it hurts him evrytime he sees mine.

I am planning for the new GS 300 and so is he and this time he is definately getting the sports. However, for me the best colour for the sports is black. Cannot beat that.

sounds good, are they still releasing the MK3 gs next year?

Definately after a clean car, but its gonna be getting a re-trim as soon as i get it by d-class interiors (they are about to do mine next year) as i got a few things planned for it!

wheels can be scuffed too as its getting 20" wheels as well. its due to be a lead car for my new web site/car agency being released next year.

I did try to get 20" spinners on mine but it would not fit. Then when i heard about the new GS 300 i decided not to do anything else to it as i want the new one.

If i get the new one it will get 20 " spinners on it, quad exhausts, and tinted windows as well as teh latest clifford alarm. I need to find out whether the new one will be able to play DVD on the sat nav screen. I think the Jeep can do that.

The sport comes lowered, it has the spoiler at the bottom of the front bumper, spoiler on the boot with built in brake light, mesh grill, HID headlights, yellow front fog lights, you woiuld have to do all of that to an ordinary lexus to get it looking like the sports. My friend has the normal GS 300 and it hurts him evrytime he sees mine.

I am planning for the new GS 300 and so is he and this time he is definately getting the sports. However, for me the best colour for the sports is black. Cannot beat that.

The 1999-2000 models have the bits you state but the 2003+ GS300 sport don't have HID lights or yellow :yack: foglights or a large rear spoiler (only a very small lip spoiler).

The biggest expense of the sport are the wheels and if you are going to change them it would be cheaper to purchase an SE and add the other sport bits.

The sport isn't really lowered enough and the ride is poor so you possibly would also want to replace the suspension anyway for some coilovers.

yeah, this is all stuff i gotta find out, altho i have already had people offering to buy my car now. so if i get the right offer i will be looking for one even sooner.

maybe a se or something as i have seen some kitted gs in the states. very nice!

My Lex sits on the 20" rims fine and thats with springs, it will scrub at the front if you hit a big dip at speed but thats the only time. Remarkably the 20"s have little effect on the overall comfort of the car either.

Anyway, unfortunatly its for sale as well, got myself another dog for Christmas and need an estate :-(

Be sad to see it go, as some of you know I took the Lex as a trade in against my old car and against all the odds I realy fell for the Lex, its a great car.

are you sure its an estate u want and not a supercharged is200!!! lol

how much is it going for then?any more photos?

Its in the autotrader, I think its about 68000 miles, full Lexus service history and all the paperwork to prove it, both the 20" chrome wheels and 19" wheels all with good tyres, £11000.

I cant fault the car, it has a scratch about 3cm by 3mm right on the very edge of the N/S front wheel arch that I will be painting before it goes other than that the car is faultless and I mean that.

Both myself and its previous owner liked to send it away every two weeks for a full valet so when I say its a "clean" car believe me, its spotless :D

Thanks for the offer of the SCis200, I had the good fortune to play in a TOMs turbocharged Is200, was fun :)

The Saab estate is for the wife, I have had a hankering for a NSX for a while and I think this is the year I will go for one :driving: