Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi! As a bank holiday treat I got my very own GS300 S in blue 1998 mk 2. I love it. tried everything from 740i to Mercs and then drove the Lexus. Before I had got to the garage to fuel it for a test drive, I was hooked!

Anyone with a club social calendar in the North could get in touch. I'm Yorkshire based and would like to get in on the scene.

Cheers,

Loz

Hi Loz

Welcome to the club mate.. we are a friendly bunch and meet on quite a few occasions.

Our next meet is in October in Warickshire which is the Autmn General meet

Would be good if you could make it! The meets are certainly worth partaking in!

hi loz welcome to the club. congratulations on the new ride. i get my car on the 1st september.

im sure theres a lot of members from up and around there and tey would be happy to introduce u to the seen.

oh yeah one piece of advice- APPLY FOR GOLD MEMBERSHIP. it costs a measaly £25 a yr and gets you up to 15% off services and accesorries for your car from participating lexus dealers and you get discounts for loadsa other things:D

Originally posted by UltraViolet
Originally posted by Playa

i'll bring the lambo'

Well if you are fetching the Italian bull - I'll come in the NSX again - and watch out for you on the hard shoulder! :eyes:

haha yeah then watch me in amazement as i rip past you ............ all i need is to win the lottery or wait bout 10yrs............ :rolleyes:

haha

It took me 10 years to get the NSX - and I love it!!! If you do get the Lambo in 10 years - hope it gives you as much pleasure as I get from the NSX.

I do know one chap who has traded his NSX for a Lambo - he still loves the NSX though - says he loves the Lambo as it is brutal and generates lots of attention - but the NSX was the better car for driving on the road - you can see out and don't bake! ;)

Hi All!

Great warm welcome. The October meet sounds good. I would love to convoy down with you UltraViolet. On the basis I have no Idea where it is.

Mine is a boggo standard GS300S in Atlantis blue and I am humbled by all these gold badges and fancy kits! I guess I like my car the way it is but would settle for bads that make less dust and maybe a tint on the glass although the standard reduces glare well.

Seems we all have other toys as well as the Lexi... I have to confess mine are not fast, the fastest is a Range Rover so hope I wont lower your cred by only playing out in the GS....

Well Claire, I guess lexus is an everyday type of car and some people still need a little extra for the weekend. I just keep a rangy for bad weather and recreational use. I have an Ex Millitary Landy that I bought for off roading/mudplugging but the rangy is sooo good I barely play with it now. Only good thing is I took the roof off...

Lexus ownership is enough for now. all other toys are on hold.

Ps. What miles to the gallon do you get from that push chair??:kiss:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links