Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Computer Help

lexi1

Guys and girls, i am currently running cyberlink powerdvd on my computer which has locked it self to play only region 1 dvds. Does anyone no if it is possible to make the computer dvd multiregion like most standard dvds. My dvd rom is a pioneer. Any help appreciated.

Depending what Pioneer dvd rom you have you may be able to load a hacked firmware file to the drive to let you change regions as many times as you want. have a look Here

if you still have some changes left

there is a software program called anydvd that ignors the DVD region setting and lets you play any region dvd in and pc dvd drive. it just fools the dvd playback software into thinking you have the correct region DVD

Guys and girls, i am currently running cyberlink powerdvd on my computer which has locked it self to play only region 1 dvds. Does anyone no if it is possible to make the computer dvd multiregion like most standard dvds. My dvd rom is a pioneer. Any help appreciated.

This will do the trick, but you will have to pay for it. http://www.dvdidle.com/dvd-region-free.htm

Hope it helps.