Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Bumper..... Finally

hongsit

I have this bumper too - but it has the washers fitted already!

Did you have the styling kit from new? I think if you order from lexus these days, u get a choice whether the bumper comes with holes for washers of not.

I got my bumper from eBay for cheap, brand new, but missing a few screws and the badge, which i prefer anyway. The bumper, spray and fitting, all cost me 375, bit of a bargain :)

sorry it took me ages to get back witht he number.

the body shop i use is

auto spray paint ltd

unit 19

joseph wilson industrial estate

millstrood road

whitstable

kent

01227 280002

my brother is currently having pratically all of his 330 ci bmw sprayed

and he done a lot for me always top notch work

keep me posted!! :D

Hi Woodsy i will be calling in there today about 1.30pm to get a price and to let him take alook at me IS to see what he can do with it, see you there if you have time :whistling:

• 1 month later...
sorry it took me ages to get back witht he number.

the body shop i use is

auto spray paint ltd

unit 19

joseph wilson industrial estate

millstrood road

whitstable

kent

01227 280002

my brother is currently having pratically all of his 330 ci bmw sprayed

and he done a lot for me always top notch work

keep me posted!! :D

Hi Woodsy i will be calling in there today about 1.30pm to get a price and to let him take alook at me IS to see what he can do with it, see you there if you have time :whistling:

:D just booked me car in to this place and i have to say i had one look at the jobs they have done, and all of it is top work. :whistling:

it is booked in to have front bumper and grill & the bonnet painted but im haveing the bonnet done in two tone :whistling: now that i have seen yemgis, :D it looks so nice.

and when its done no more speed hump roads for me ;) as this is why it needs doing

• 2 weeks later...
That doesn't sound good mate....

What's happened?

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: Well i put my IS in to have the bumper and bonnet done, as some one said he was good ;) i went and had alook and yes the cars he was working on did look good.

so like you do, i went and took my car there for him to do the work told him what i wantted and he went yea that ok we can do all that for you, so i let them do the work and when i went to pick it up today they have done the bonnet nice

but the paint is not a match and that ****** me of to start with but the Black looks good :yawn:

well when i looked at the bumper & lip bumper bit looks ok but the front lip looks as if they have just went over it :tsktsk: i can still see lots of cracks that was there before and What ***** me of the guy tryed to say it was the body kit that was cracked and that why i could still see them,

He told me he will redo the bumper, yea what so he f :tsktsk: k it up some more

f :tsktsk: king noobs thats what they are,

I know get what you pay for but f :tsktsk: k me this takeing the *****, i just fill like :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links