Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Enquiry From A Tv Production Company

Rodders_UK

I have had the following email - feel free to respons directly if you'd like to:-

=====================================================

I wondered if any of your members might be interested in participating in our new show. Below is a brief synopsis:

CAR NATION

Car Nation is a new BBC documentary series about our many-faceted love affair with the car - our fascinations and desires, our infatuations, our frustrations and even our break-ups.

We are looking for people to film with in the coming weeks - vehicle owners and users of any age from all over the UK. Whether you use them purely as a necessity - as a workhorse, an office, or a \"pulling machine\" even, or whether they mean something rather more special to you and your partners, families or friends, we\'d like to hear from you.

Perhaps you run a very old model or are very loyal to a particular make, or are about to buy a completely new car. Perhaps you just love driving for pure enjoyment. You may even think that what with speed cameras, congestion and other people\'s bad driving, our roads can no longer give that pleasure.

Whatever, if you love, hate or even just tolerate cars and driving, we want to hear from you.

You can email us at carnation@denhams.tv, or give us a call on 01752 345444, or write to us at Denham Productions, Quay West Studios, Old Newnham, Plympton, Plymouth, PL7 5BH

This E is from an old freind of ours from our days in Cyprus,Wifey used to work with him at BFBS.

Chris is into cars in a big way,I can't remember the make he's got now but last I saw it, it was a big red classic tourer.

He is a great bloke,so if anyone on here gets involved, you will have fun

:D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links