Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

He Arrived Today!

Stu

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey guys, i'm writing this with my eyes vritually shut, as i have been up since 2am with becky.

In a nutshell, my son was born today at 13:14 hours via emergency c-section, as he got into difficulty during birth.

His name is Elliott Stuart Smith, and he weighed in at 6lb 3oz, which is quite considerably more than we were told he weighed on monday!!!!

I have never felt so many emotions in such a small space of time, and i feel so proud!!!!!

If someone could let me know how to upload a piccie, i'll put one of him up!!!

Stu

guess the weight and s*x

and what day

i say :

christmas eve

7.5 lb

boy

see i was nearly right :lol:

2 out of 3 aint bad

glad to hear everything is allright

thats not a bad crimbo pressie

tut, tut for opening it early :P

congratulations :D :D

Thank you one and all!!!

Mum & Baby are doing fine thanx, she's a little sore, but determined to get home tomorrow at some point!!

He's doing great, couldn't ask for a better behaved baby! He was passed around like a present yesterday evening and this morning, and he never cried once!!

Real chip of the ol' block he is!!

As far as it goes for wetting his head, as soon as we get sorted, i'll try and organise a mini-meet for it!!

Thanks again guys!!

Stu

Great news, I also had the joy of becoming a parent this year. My daughter was born on Friday 22nd October 2004 weighting 7lb 7oz. She is great fun and she smiles all the time. She is also really enjoying the IS200. Her name is "Katie May Coull"