Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So What Did Santa Bring You?

Bison

A new puppy!! A beautiful Golden Retreiver.

Don't panic we already have 2 and a dog is for life.

It's taken us ages to find a suitable bitch that we can use to have puppy's in a few years, just so happens it's at Christmas

XDA Phone Cover and Blue Tooth Headset from the Wife, CSI II - full set, loads of chocs and wine. No driving for me for a couple of days :lol:

and a winter cleaning set and other bits an bobs.

No snow but a shed load of ice from the looks of the car - chilly and white

I got a Halfords 150 piece professional socket set with ratchet spanners n torque bits,very bling. a new wallet (sadly empty), That Peter Kay thing dvd, a few chocs, a simpsons talking bin and a few other bits, oh and a year older too!!!

not a bad crimbo this year :)

i gots clothes and few golf bits and pieces, goin birmingham to hit them shops and spend some cash now..........

oh and by the way we got a ***** load of snow, everything is covered!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jus got the quad bike out,attached sledge on the back and went and filled it with grit from down road and grittted my drive and little bit of estate road coz lexus is gonna make for interesting drive.

cant wait to get back and rip through the snow with that quad

I GOT A MEDION NAVIGATOER SAT NAV pocket pc pda ?? THINGY ,not sure wether to keep it or take it back anyone got one is there another one the wifey should have bought that is better ,she just got the first one she came across that looked good but have reciept so can be changed .advice good or bad welcome .

I GOT A MEDION NAVIGATOER SAT NAV pocket pc pda ?? THINGY ,not sure wether to keep it or take it back anyone got one is there another one the wifey should have bought that is better ,she just got the first one she came across that looked good but have reciept so can be changed .advice good or bad welcome .

I think a few members have them on here im sure fluff has one. i dont think they are that bad and you could always get some different gps software if its not too good

i have one of them - do u have the one with the flip phone style gps antenna on it?

i have one of the older types ( normal pda style) and have had no probs with it. I got rid of the bundled route finder software and got TomTom (available from certain websites cough, cough :whistling: ) on and it works fine - im happy with it!

thanks for the replys ,i have the MDPPC250 aint taken it out of the box yet as it has one of them seals if you break it you keep it ,so thought i would await more feedback from you guys.do i have to pay a monthly charge for the gps thingy ,its stating to look a tad confusing as i can only just work a computer.

There is nothing wrong with the Medion works very well for my other half uses it all week between London and Edingburgh Glasgow Strathclyde manchester has never let her down yet. The software on it is pretty good too although im sure as with any other nav maps there are the odd mistakes in it.

You can open it if it came from from Aldi as they offer a gauaranteed 12 months or longer returns policy with it.

If you keep it make sure t o get the POIwarner for it as this will help you out nicely.

If you have any questions feel free too ask, Nick

I've the TomTom go,havn't used it much, but my son used it to go to Old Trafford yesterday,His opinion, not bad but told him to turn right at some traffic lights where there wasn't a right turn,and then sent him round the ring road when he got to Manchester

It also doesn't know the shortcuts around our way :D

I say kep the medion the navteq maps on it are some of the best there are at the moment,

If you want to check it out for yourself look at POCKET GPS SITE

The POI warner will set you back about £30 for the two programs you need but well worth it does basically the same as a road angel but you can add hotels BK's McD's petrol stations everything well worth the money.

So keep the medion get the POI warner and spend 20 on some beers in the pub!!

Nick

thanks peter ,i have been loking at the tom tom portable device that you can take out of one car and put straight into another ,wondering wether i am better of with this one as it is only £50 more than the one i have :duh:

all depends what u want to do really - if ALL u want it a sat nav device then i say go for the tomtomGO, my mate has one and its great, every now and then it goes a bit wrong ( once in a blue moon) all u need to do is do a reset and its fine that takes 1 min for it to start up again.

if u want something more than sat nav unit, ie a proper handheld then maybe look for another brand as the medion doesnt have Bluetooth etc, but as i say its all aabout what u want at the end of the day.

for me i am happy with the medion, it does what i want it to do - all i want is a GPS sat nav ( the tomtomGO is just short of £600 here BTW)