Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Accident Last Nite

Mitch

went to my cousins in codsall last nite about 7.45 then we left in his beemer to go brum to meet up wit the boys. on the way to the motorway by think the place is Ford Houses just before the roundabout which is bout 2 minutes from my cousins house there was a crash

looks like it just happened but didnt see anything as car in front was flashing hazards. so got down to see if we could help.

there was an old shape astra in the right hand lane with all the front end smashed in,driver was badly hurt but conscious although just as we got there someone had to pop his airbag as his front end was crushed in the airbag was suffocating him.

the other car had hit a wall on passenger side, it was a green IS 200 with TRD badges,bodykit and looks like a TRD exhaust. thing is the bodykit was all over the grass the front was smashed to pieces so much as the rear seat space reduced to half. someone was tryin to get the driver out that looked about 19-20 out the car although we know you should'nt move them he was trying so me and cousin helped and managed to get the guy out and lay him on grass.

wot i didnt realise is he had a passenger in front that was crushed from side impact against the wall but was laying across the drivers seat and the youth we pulled out was kinda sitting over him. passenger was unconscious but breathing but looked in bad way.

we left then as 2fire engines and police came followed by 2 ambulance, road was closed and still was at 1am wen was going home and cars still there.

never seen crash like that both cars were ****** lexus especially

i think the lexus must of been goin to roundabout and astra comin from there and lexus was goin fast coz of the way the cars were but lexus must of 360 span and hit wall, its a 30mph road! and bout 50-100yds from roundabout. thats just a guess and it could be other car that was speeding but not sure

went to my cousins in codsall last nite about 7.45 then we left in his beemer to go brum to meet up wit the boys. on the way to the motorway by think the place is Ford Houses just before the roundabout which is bout 2 minutes from my cousins house there was a crash

looks like it just happened but didnt see anything as car in front was flashing hazards. so got down to see if we could help.

there was an old shape astra in the right hand lane with all the front end smashed in,driver was badly hurt but conscious although just as we got there someone had to pop his airbag as his front end was crushed in  the airbag was suffocating him.

the other car had hit a wall on passenger side, it was a green IS 200 with TRD badges,bodykit and looks like a TRD exhaust. thing is the bodykit was all over the grass the front was smashed to pieces so much as the rear seat space reduced to half. someone was tryin to get the driver out that looked about 19-20 out the car although we know you should'nt move them he was trying so me and cousin helped and managed to get the guy out and lay him on grass.

wot i didnt realise is he had a passenger in front that was crushed from side impact against the wall but was laying across the drivers seat and the youth we pulled out was kinda sitting over him. passenger was unconscious but breathing but looked in bad way.

we left then as 2fire engines and police came followed by 2 ambulance, road was closed and still was at 1am wen was going home and cars still there.

never seen crash like that both cars were ****** lexus especially

i think the lexus must of been goin to roundabout and astra comin from there and lexus was goin fast coz of the way the cars were but lexus must of 360 span and hit wall, its a 30mph road! and bout 50-100yds from roundabout. thats just a guess and it could be other car that was speeding but not sure

looks like the lex was nicked to me mate :unsure: