Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fuel Regulator

marcus

@Mark TDI, I will be fitting a 255-inline Fuel-Pump, But i all so want to fit a new! fuel Regulator? is what i would like to know is how hard are they to fit, is there any tips you can give me on what one would be best for the job & any tips on fitting.

Thanks marcus

You'll have to do what we do mate, and run another fuel line for the return back to the tank. Takes quite a long time to do it properly  :crying:

is that the best way mark, do i still have to do this if im fitting an inline pump?

You'll have to do what we do mate, and run another fuel line for the return back to the tank. Takes quite a long time to do it properly  :crying:

is that the best way mark, do i still have to do this if im fitting an inline pump?

That's the way we do it currently but there may be other ways. Maybe you can incorporate it into the pump/tank assembly but that will make adjustments tiresome :yawn:

We have the pumps in stock if needed (good for 600hp)

That's the way we do it currently but there may be other ways. Maybe you can incorporate it into the pump/tank assembly but that will make adjustments tiresome :yawn:

We have the pumps in stock if needed (good for 600hp)

Thanks for your help mark :)

@Mark, How much is this going to cost me mate if i get TDI to fit this for me ;)

i can get the old out but the pipes go down the back and i can not get to them, or could i get to the pipes better if i put the car on a ramp?