Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Damage

lexus stu

What an @r$e. Hope it's not the thing that happens regularly. I'd be well heart broken :yack: Let us know how you get on fixing it up - not sure touch up paint would lend in that well for scratches (better for stone chips really)

Sorry to hear about you and your mates car stu, up my way here in glasgow the kids are a bunch of bas****s, they like nothing better than to smash windows and kick off door mirrors, it happens every weekend in my street.

It is so bad that i wasnt even going to buy my lexus for fear of damage, eventually i found an old woman up the end of my street who had a drive way and she was willing to let me use it (thanks helen).

Wouldn't it be great if we could electrify the cars, that would teach the little

f :tsktsk: rs.

What an @r$e. Hope it's not the thing that happens regularly. I'd be well heart broken  :yack: Let us know how you get on fixing it up - not sure touch up paint would lend in that well for scratches (better for stone chips really)

I'm going to leave it for the mo until i can get some money up and then get it in the body shop and ill get a kit at the same time!

What an @r$e. Hope it's not the thing that happens regularly. I'd be well heart broken  :yack: Let us know how you get on fixing it up - not sure touch up paint would lend in that well for scratches (better for stone chips really)

I'm going to leave it for the mo until i can get some money up and then get it in the body shop and ill get a kit at the same time!

Thats a proper wounder, thats bad news mate. I already well paranoid about where I leave my car. This doesn't help. Hope you get it sorted mate and all will be forgotten when you get the kit!!

Thats a proper wounder, thats bad news mate. I already well paranoid about where I leave my car. This doesn't help. Hope you get it sorted mate and all will be forgotten when you get the kit!!

Cheers mate!!!