Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where You Goin Tonight For New Yrs Eve

Mitch

so what have ya'll got planned for tonight??

me i got 3 options and dnt no wot to do but they all gonna be lousy i bet, should of went vegas wit my cousins, they livin it up now over there.

keep your life rite and your pimping tight for 2005

HappyNewYear

i aint got a **** clue where am goin yet

got VIP section tickets to club in brum, one of the boys havin house party in brum but that means gettin caught up in a "friendly" and i use that term loosely, in a poker game £30 entry and £20 buy in and aint feelin that lucky...........not in cards anyways.......... :P :D B)

and got tickets for Liquid in hanley

jus cant be arsed to drive tonight

i'll decide in bout 2hrs time lol

Being 8 months pregnant, going out didn't hold much appeal, so it was dinner at home with the in-laws, a couple of games of Trivial Pursuit and bed. Up ridiculously early with our 2 year old this morning...

I feel old....!!!

should of seen the amount of ppl in liquid then mate,fluid wasnt that busy til bout 11 then que outside was massive

enough fit girls in liquid though,wasnt just the usual hood rats in there last nite.

seen more idiots in VIP upstairs than in the RnB room, all got thrown out though