Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

All Motor

keith456969

If You choose to go nitrous I would recommend a wet system i.e a system that injects both nitrous and fuel.

A dry system means you have to rely on the normal fuel and air measuring system to deliver the extra sauce needed to generate extra power. It is fuel and oxygen, not the nitrous gas on it's own, that make hp.

Dry means more (unneccessary) limitations and in my opinion it's not as safe as a wet. You dont want to run lean!

I feel the extra cash for a wet system is well spent.

For the output You are talking about a one nozzle system is all You need. You usually get several different setups, (pills) calibrated for a specific amount of hp. 25, 50, 75 et.c. Do not experiment with setups other than directed!Few things can cause as much damage in such a short time as nitrous.

Used correctly it's Your best friend. But handled incorrectly it can be Your worst enemy.

my car is now undergoing a custom mandrel bent cold air intake, mandrel bent 6-2-1 headers, full exaust without cat 2.5 inch... and ill be putting an emanage to tune my ignition and a/f ratio.... 6-2-1 headers is for low to mid power right? then 6-3-1 is for mid to high power?

the NOS thing im still thinking about it.... lets see in a couple of days if ill put it in

what is the stock Wheel HP of the is200? anyone? i read it somewhere that its around 110hp only running on stock wheels... am i right? ill be dynoing my car next week :) so i need to know whats the stock wheel hp is for an is200... hope i can get replies

It's expensive if You use it a lot and need too refill frequently. hmm as opposed to the extra fuel used when booting your turbo around you mean, nitrous will cost you less than a tank of fuel to fill up an 11lb bottle

Not to mention it's the cheapest possible way to create the most expensive damage imaginable if something should go wrong.  same damage can occur with any other form of forced induction that is incorrectly installed and setup

Turbo or supercharger will give more bang for the buck. nope nitrous does, fact. although yes i agree it is a short lived bang

Supercharger is safer than NOS.........tried & tested ssome good deals about as well !  come ooon dave you should know better, nitrous is THE safest form of forced induction,, for a start its non parasitic so does not labout the engine also it does not FORCE air into the chamber but instead makes the air more dense and therefore more oxygen to burn to give you the extra bang.

If You choose to go nitrous I would recommend a wet system i.e a system that injects both nitrous and fuel. Totally agree

You dont want to run lean! a risk with all FI methods

I feel the extra cash for a wet system is well spent. for sure

Used correctly it's Your best friend. But handled incorrectly it can be Your worst enemy. again like any form of FI

have a look here and read up about nitrous.. this is the supplier of ALL the nitrous kits that members here have..

i'm currently using 19's now...

plannig to shift to 17's if i will dyno it next week...

how much hp loss if i use 19's in the dyno?

the stock whp is around 110-114 on 17s right?

what is the estimated whp loss if im using 19s? will it drop 5whp? 10whp?

need your advices thanks

how old am i?

i'm just 20.... :)

yeah maybe ill just dyno test it with 19's because i'm driving it daily on 19s

the problem is that if i can't run it with 17's and 19s because the shop will charge me another dyno session and i don't want to spend more just to know whats the whp difference between the 2... its either 19s or 17s...

to me its either bite the bullet, and spend the money or not.............

lots of questions and maybe'es, but not much action.......

Keith, If you want to do something correctly, only you know how much money will take to do that, everyone else has there opinion......I think you REALLY need to decide what you want.Make a plan and stick to it!!

the next best thing to do it go for an all motor setup.. so she wont see it... the bottle can be hidden in my sound setup :)

Tell her its a large fire extinguisher for your safety.

She'll probably buy you a bigger one!

:ph34r:What she doesn't know won't hurt her! :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

just dynoed my car 119whp with 113 torque

then 154whp with 150 torque with a 30shot nitrous

good enough?

im happy with the results of the intake headers and full exaust.. if im correct the stock wheel hp is around 110 with 17s.. i dynoed my car with 19s and it pulled 120..

i dyned my car with 19's...

good? comments please :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links