Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

All Motor

keith456969

im considering selling my turbo parts because its really hard to maintain a turbo car in the philippines...

im planning to do an all motor engine...

custom cold air intake mandrel bent stainless with hks filter, custom 621 or 631 headers stainless mandrel bent then 2.5 inch full piping.... then modify my ignition anf a/f setting with my emanage?

what do you guys think of this?

will i reach 20whp with this setup? then maybe put NOS or put a stroker kit if theres any for a 1gfe motor? any experience? or headworks?

im planning this route even though i have all of my turbo parts because im scared of blowing up my motor..

need suggestions on building and adding a good amount of hp and torque to my is200

i saw it here once with just tuning with the emanage it reached plus 10 hp and maybe 15torque.... thats the emanage only...

guys help me out please... planning to sell my parts then ill just go for an all motor setup :)

im eying now for an all motor setup....

is there a stoker kit for the igfe engine?

if i do some headworks on it.. will i reach the same amount as turbo ones...?

its hard to maintain a turbo car here and i might blow it up so im scared....

need advices if i go all motor... want to achive a minimum 30whp with the all motor setup.. stage 1 and emanage tuning.. can i get this?

The crankcase is not big enough to go for a bigger stroke from the crankshaft..........

I have the 2.1 fitted and the cost was over £6k

The cylinder head can be made to flow better my company can do this for you...most gains can be obtained from the exhaust ports...

You will not get to turbo outputs by "normal" tuning............low boost should be OK.........

Still think a TTE supercharger is your best bet........20 odd over here with only one problem..........

7/8 hrs fit...........looks nice and will give you 210 ish bhp...........

thought you were a mechanic...........bore * stroke = cc

so bigger bore with std crank gives a bit more cc bigger bore longer stroke gives even more cc

could bore you with the benefits of longer vs shorter stroke more less torque but I'm trying to get pished

i can... theres no altezza here in the philippines...

and besides all car here are left hand drive and if i import an is300 it will cost 2x as much as in is200....

so guys help me out....

what can i do on a igfe engine? is200 engine?

is there cam gear for this engine? and throttle body? or anyhting else?

what can i do with an all motor setup?

thought you were a mechanic...........bore * stroke = cc

so bigger bore with std crank gives a bit more cc bigger bore longer stroke gives even more cc

could bore you with the benefits of longer vs shorter stroke more less torque but I'm trying to get pished

so had you read my reply properly you wouldnt look silly.

i asked...........if you increased the bore and used the stroker crank, what could you get!

is there cam gear for this engine? and throttle body? or anyhting else?

what can i do with an all motor setup?

have a look at this thread, throttle body isn't worth upgrading.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...=15820&hl=valve

Have you thought about NOS? All the work you plan to do seems very expensive and may not even achieve your 30bhp goal.

In my opinion nitrous oxide is a very blunt tool for temporary forcefeeding. No matter how sofisticated electronics, no matter how many activation points or if feed is fully sequential from low rpm and up, nitrous is only good for very short periods/distances. It's expensive if You use it a lot and need too refill frequently.

More fun and hp per coin than anything else, but it's for "christmas tree" driving only.

Not to mention it's the cheapest possible way to create the most expensive damage imaginable if something should go wrong.

If I'm not completely lost an extra 30 hp sounds difficult with "add ons"

With more engine speed and perhaps a slightly higher compression ratio theres more to find. That is if the moving parts can handle more revs and the cams allow to peak a few hundred or perhaps even a 1.000 rpms further up.

A lot of questions need to get answered first.

What's the practical limit for the crank? How much will the bearings put up with? The pistons and bolts? When does the valves begin to float? Respiration? Acceptable durability? Top end power versus low and mid range? Hwo can remap the ECU properly? What about lubrication and cooling?

Yes every extracted hp would be insanely expensive. Especially if it's never been done before. Revs kill.

Then there's the old american truth about cubic inches. But I'm not sure how much joy an extra 0,1 litres would bring.

Turbo or supercharger will give more bang for the buck.

Still. An all motor 180 hp 1F-GE or a 270 hp "every day" 2JZ-GE would be rather nice. With a redline around 8.000 rpm they would probably sound pretty ok too. If they could be built to last.

alright... thanks for your replies...

keep it commin'

my family dosent want me to turbo my car... my mom found out about it and she dosent want me turboing my lex... theres around 10 is200 here in the philippines so i might damage my engine....

so im planning to have the bolt ons instead then put a 50shot NOS? is that safe?

I've got 50 bhp worth of NOS on my car (before upgrading internals) and it was fine. You need a progressive controller to feed the NOS in gradually.

Johans comments are sensible and to a degree I agree with him.

With all modifications you take a risk. induction kit,better manifold,hi flow cat,performance silencer will give meaningful increases. You could then detail your engine bay (like dobedo,duncan,mat c and many others)

Drop me a PM and I'll give you some prices ........

because my mom told me not to buy a supercharger or turbo charger...

ill just hide my NOS kit :)

but the supercharger was designed/developed for the car.............by Toyota Motorsport

how are you going to hide the 12Lb bottle? with the nitrous :duh: