Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wiring Diagram Lexus Sound System

Hi ! topic from sweden ! :)

Happy new year!

I have trouble whit my Booster . It dont works anymore, and i need a wiring diagram to check all the cables (color and places) !

Do anyone has a wiring diagrams for download ? Or if anyone know,s a place for downloading ?

i,ll be very lucky then !

The car is Lexus LS400-93 and the sound systems is Lexus/Pioneer !

ps. I hope you can read my bad scoolenglish :) Ds.

Friendly ... Milkshaken (Sweden)

I had a problem with total loss of volume.that problem was caused by taking out back seat and spraying the connecters with wd40.This is a common problem on Ls models as moisture shorts out the telephone connection and mutes the volume as if you are reciving a call.

Try this site www.carstereohelp.com

Ok. i,have already check this site and it look like they vill repair the stereos for them self,,, I mean, we have too send the stereos to them , but it to expensive !

But thanks for the tip about the WD40, i.ll try !

And the question about the wiringdiagram is still actually !

The booster i mean is the Big earspeaker (is it the right name )

Do you have any sound at all? when you say booster do you mean the inline amplifier that powers the subwoofer?

The best thing you can do is get rid of the pioneer stereo and fit an after market stereo. I have aftermarkets amp as well with new subwoofers in the boot of the car. I removed the standard subwooferand used this hole as a port. I srill use standard speaker system for mid range vocal and tweeters are standard also.

Remember your sound system is 11yrs old now! Update it!! You will love the difference!

Here is the wiring diagram you requested. You will need Adobe Reader to view it! Lexus LS400 Wiring Diagram

Bison :zee:

Thanks Bison får the link, yeah I mean the subwoofer,, the other speakers works good!

Sure a new soundsystem is better but I like the sound from the older system, the music I play is type of, 70,80,90 years so the sound is perfekt for me ! :)

• 1 year later...

Do you have any sound at all? when you say booster do you mean the inline amplifier that powers the subwoofer?

The best thing you can do is get rid of the pioneer stereo and fit an after market stereo. I have aftermarkets amp as well with new subwoofers in the boot of the car. I removed the standard subwooferand used this hole as a port. I srill use standard speaker system for mid range vocal and tweeters are standard also.

Remember your sound system is 11yrs old now! Update it!! You will love the difference!

Here is the wiring diagram you requested. You will need Adobe Reader to view it! Lexus LS400 Wiring Diagram

I have a 94 LS400 and get no sound at all from any of the audio components. The audio system seems to work normally according to the LCD display, just no sound. I took car into Lexus and they diagnosed a short in the amplifier. Rather than paying them another 500 for a new amp, I bought one on eBay. This amp unit is located in the trunk near the antenna mounted. I did a remove and replance and no change. I think the Lexus service department mentioned that the amp was located under a front seat. I have downloaded the audio wiring diagram but still cannot determine if a component is actually under the seat. It is the standard Pioneer system. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 years later...

I have a 94 LS400 and get no sound at all from any of the audio components. The audio system seems to work normally according to the LCD display, just no sound. I took car into Lexus and they diagnosed a short in the amplifier. Rather than paying them another 500 for a new amp, I bought one on eBay. This amp unit is located in the trunk near the antenna mounted. I did a remove and replance and no change. I think the Lexus service department mentioned that the amp was located under a front seat. I have downloaded the audio wiring diagram but still cannot determine if a component is actually under the seat. It is the standard Pioneer system. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

the pioneer anp is located in the trunk not under the antenna but behind the first aid kit the panel muist be removed its not the hard just 2 screws behind the first aid pack and a couple of the black clips the pioneer it small and on top of the cd changer so is the nakamichi i have a 93ls and have upgraded the entire audio system your best bet is to go aftermarket the stock amp i known to go bad both nakamichi and pioneer and for those people wondering the size of the door speakers it is 4inches i personally bought 5.25 inch speakers and used a dremel tool to cut the speaker enclosure and fit bigger speakers

• 1 year later...

I realize this is an old post but hopefully you are still around...

Short in amplifier - did you get this fixed in the end ? Your note below suggest you did replace the amp with a known good one and is still exhibited short - is this correct ? I have same problem. I suspect it is likely a similar component failure.

Short causes Radio1 20A fuse to blow - this results in no sound, antenna does not rise but audio LCD display still works.

I would rather fix original amp if possible/practical ?

BTW - I am happy with sound and clarity of the original amp and dont want the hassle of replacing it with aftermarket.

Thanks.

Thanks