Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why De-cat?

Fatbillslim

i have removed all 3 cats

i had my car on the dino and it done absalootley nothing not a bhp or a gram of toque.

just a new rasping sounding exaust and a light the come on evry 4days after i cleard th code

thinking of going for a 6 branch manifold when i get the cat back exaust system sorted but is it going to do anything

De-cat will usually yield some results, more noticeable on a forced induction engine. I'm hoping to at least remove the pre-cats when I got for the SC. If I read correct and you are lpg'd I have no idea of what results to expect. I had a friend who went LPG on a brand new Subaru Legacy.. only to find the valve seats were burnt out at 12000 miles.. and was informed this would be a regular thing :unsure:

which are ready and look fine & dandy..........not releasing them til i can confirm no orange lights come on & emission are MOT able this will be done next week

Thought that would of been done in the R&D stage.

read the words.........."not releasing them til i can confirm no orange lights come on & emission are MOT able this will be done next week"

the lights im not realy botherd about (it only takes 1 min evry 4 days to use the eobd tool untill i can make a o2 simulator) or the noise

it's just the gain was nothing! if id of paid mony for welded pipes to do the de-cat i would of been realy ******.

the induction kit didnt work either but that was nessasey for the lpg conversion.

• 1 month later...