Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlamp Bulbs

To be honest mate I'm not sure if Zee can still get hold of those - you would be looking at around £100 I think for a set so they weren't cheap, but they were excellent.

Might be worth trying a few cheap sets off eBay, not sure if it was Scarface who bought some off there a while back and he was happy with them I think?

:blink: tried some cheap ones off eBay and they were not very bright, thay were more blue than white. Standard ones were brighter. don't want hid as I may be px car for a GS430 sport at end of year. :hehe:

will PIAA and see wot they can come up with, :winky:

arhh i can be of help here i had the same problem.

i ordered some off eBay they were good but not emarked and worked out well expensive after postage adn stuff

check this link out

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/hb3-4_bulbs.htm

they do lexus fitment bulbs in all sorts of varieties with free shipping and they are a real bargain

i used this guy and went for the extreme white bulbs

i changed the fog lights the main beam and normal head light bulbs got a free set of side light bulbs too

and the result is outstanding at nite the light is rilliant and not yellow nice and white

and the full beam ones make the road look like a foot ball stadium and then u hit the fog light swith and planes will be seeing ya from the air

there is a a veichle bulb selector on there to so u wont get the wrong ones adn the guy is help full too

let us know wat you think

arhh i can be of help here i had the same problem.

i ordered some off ebay they were good but not emarked and worked out well expensive after postage adn stuff

check this link out

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/hb3-4_bulbs.htm

they do lexus fitment bulbs in all sorts of varieties with free shipping and they are a real bargain

i used this guy and went for the extreme white bulbs

i changed the fog lights the main beam and normal head light bulbs got a free set of side light bulbs too

and the result is outstanding at nite the light is rilliant and not yellow nice and white

and the full beam ones make the road look like a foot ball stadium and then u hit the fog light swith and planes will be seeing ya from the air

there is a a veichle bulb selector on there to so u wont get the wrong ones adn the guy is help full too

let us know wat you think

:duh: I've been on the web site and there is a lot of choice, I am going to give them a ring and see if they can sort me out.

Went on the PIAA web site and they are very expensive, :blink: but also a lot of choice, :blink:

thanks for your help chaps :winky: much appreciated, all I got to do now is buy some :D but which ones..