Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Need An Altezza Engine Can Anyone Help Me

Darkus

well, a basic TTE S/C will give about 200bhp, you can probably upgrade to around 250 - 300bhp if you throw enough money at it..

As fora turbo, you would be looking at similar gains...

Put it like this, the S/C will make the IS as quick as the RS200, for a lot less money - mind you, you could trade the IS for a Tezza too

well, a basic TTE S/C will give about 200bhp, you can probably upgrade to around 250 - 300bhp if you throw enough money at it..

Put it like this, the S/C will make the IS as quick as the RS200, for a lot less money - mind you, you could trade the IS for a Tezza too

i know i sound daft now but can u do both s/c and a turbo

as u can tell i want my is to fly

i know i sound daft now but can u do both s/c and a turbo

as u can tell i want my is to fly

In a word, NO.

And you wouldnt want to, if your looking to get the maximum, follow Dave E's footsteps, a Supercharger and NOS - that will be plenty quick enough for you...

But if your adamant about an engine transplant, there is a car on here with a 2Jz running something like 500bhp!

Cheapest option would be to sell the IS and buy an Altezza. You can then always SC or Turbo that ;)

i thought that the insides of the tezza are basic tho in comparison to the lexus is200 sport

true or false

true, but it would be cheaper to buy a Tezza and have the seats re-trimmed than doing an engine transplant in a IS200

Cheapest option would be to sell the IS and buy an Altezza. You can then always SC or Turbo that ;)

i thought that the insides of the tezza are basic tho in comparison to the lexus is200 sport

true or false

true, but it would be cheaper to buy a Tezza and have the seats re-trimmed than doing an engine transplant in a IS200

so basically every mans is saying buy an altezza and sell the is.

gonna be hard partin with her

Get an Altezza... should be pretty much same as an IS200 on boost?

Altezzas sound like they mean business too :D

Fargo, when i was running nos i was upto 75bhp jets and i had no issues, even with the clutch... only with keeping it in a straight line :D

Altezza, Altezza, Altezza !!!!

:P