Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sponsor Aido For Back, Crack And Leg Wax.......

ajp

What should Aido have waxed  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What should Aido have waxed

• back, legs & inner thigh
    • back, legs, inner thigh & sac
    • back, legs, inner thigh, sac & eyebrows
    • back, legs, inner thigh, sac & MR T Hairdo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm....

Mr T eh?

I pity the fool!!!!

mr-t.jpg

I'd end up looking like this though....

Ed%20as%20Mr.%20T.jpg

PS. for the folks that can't see the pictures, you need to register.......

that is you aido.. i swear it is!

Hang on, what's this all about?

I've just got in from work and seen this thread!

Me, shave me balls, why would I want to do that :whistling:

Yeah it was me, can't think of a way to get out of this now!

Wow, £550 already, hmmmm, okay, I said to the people at work that I'd want a grand to let some bird pluck my nadgers, and it looks like we're going to smash that figure judging by interest so far on here alone!

The one thing I'm worried about is that I might like it :o

We haven't officiated this yet at work but to be honest I think from the interest shown this is definitely going to be game on, I can't do the eyebrows, I'll have them shaped, but no way am I going to look like a fat Duncan Goodhew, they'll have me on Channel 4 in no time!!

Thanks for the interest so far all of you, have I really got to have a Mr T cut?

Oh, and I'd just like to say thank-you to whoever it was who voted no to the sac wax, I owe you a pint :)

i'll donate £40

aido think of it this way, you walk into that waxing place and YOU choose the fittest bird to wax ur sac........now fingers crossed for your sake you blessed down below, you mite impress the girl and end up scoring after she makes you cry by waxing you............... :D

BUT.if you aint blessed very much down below jus choose the minger or the old lady to wax yo bits and you mite pull anyways..... ;)

plus its for very good cause so get it done

ahhh no way.. yack!!!!

plus.. do we video this because how wil we know he has had his knackers done??

Plus... how many members will fit in the room?? £10 entry fee to see it... proceeds go to the tsunami appeal!

Also Mr T cut is for certain.

ahhh no way.. yack!!!!

plus.. do we video this because how wil we know he has had his knackers done??

Plus... how many members will fit in the room?? £10 entry fee to see it... proceeds go to the tsunami appeal!

Also Mr T cut is for certain.

definetly video it , could sell them as well

Oh bugger!!

I'm looking to have it done in a little place in Chesterfield, and it just so happens it's that small that all they can fit in the room is me, the video camera, and the bird who's gonna play with my balls!!

I think you'll be able to tell I've had my balls done when you see the look on my face, I'm really not looking forward to it truth be told.....

Don't joke Gord, one of the lads at work (Dapper who posted above) wants to get the Derbyshire Times to come and take pictures of my knacker sac and they're trying to stick it on a domain with Paypal links and everything, like before and after pictures :o

Don't joke Gord, one of the lads at work (Dapper who posted above) wants to get the Derbyshire Times to come and take pictures of my knacker sac and they're trying to stick it on a domain with Paypal links and everything, like before and after pictures :o

not joking mate just think of the club and not your knackers for once :lol: i will get steves van and pick you up outside just like in the A TEAM :lol::lol:

That does sound good actually mate, has it still got those fancy graphics on it?

I think I might need some of that medication Mr T took to fly when I see that first lot of wax coming towards my knackers - one thing that worries me is that the knacker sac doesn't exactly have a lot of skin - what happens if it bursts and my knackers fall out :o

That does sound good actually mate, has it still got those fancy graphics on it?

I think I might need some of that medication Mr T took to fly when I see that first lot of wax coming towards my knackers - one thing that worries me is that the knacker sac doesn't exactly have a lot of skin - what happens if it bursts and my knackers fall out :o

but them in the back of the van :lol:

We've had a practice run today with masking tape on my arm and leg - oooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what have I agreed to?

After feeling that lot I'm tempted to say put a new option up, ten rounds with Mike Tyson (and that's not up the bum by the way before anyone says it........)

We've had a practice run today with masking tape on my arm and leg - oooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what have I agreed to?

After feeling that lot I'm tempted to say put a new option up, ten rounds with Mike Tyson (and that's not up the bum by the way before anyone says it........)

Mate ... I hate to say this .... but my ex .... one time waxed my complete chest (college project)

I was in sooooo much pain ... I was actually crying / laughing at the same time ! lol

Yeah, it really did hurt, don't think I'll be able to sit down for a week afterwards, my arm was in a right state afterwards and it hardly took any hair out!!!

masking tape is no good

you want the proper man`s stuff ......duct tape :P

so is it being plucked, shaved , waxed or just yank at a bit ! :lol:

What he is not telling you is that after waxing you normally have a massage :P :P with a Tea Tree product to calm the area down, oh I bet he be crying will stop then!! :whistling:

Any one know if the Channel 4 programme The Salon is coming back on soon? maybe this would be the place full tv coverage. :P