Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sponsor Aido For Back, Crack And Leg Wax.......

ajp

What should Aido have waxed  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What should Aido have waxed

• back, legs & inner thigh
    • back, legs, inner thigh & sac
    • back, legs, inner thigh, sac & eyebrows
    • back, legs, inner thigh, sac & MR T Hairdo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jack & Nick! Haven't seen you pair for ages round here!

Nick, you know me mate, I'm not shy!!

Think Steve will have a heart attack though if I post pics of my balls in the Gallery!!

I've got to admit I've been bad and I've been asking if I can backhand the bird some money to just say she's done it, but that didn't work :crying:

Think we'll have to take a pic of the hair that comes out too, it's going to be well nasty...

Maria, now what do you mean about Tea Tree Oil? Is it good or bad? Is it going to make me cry even more than the waxing?

You women are mad Claire, you all do this by choice?!

As for recording my screams Steve, don't worry pal, you'll hear them easily in your neck of the woods :o

Ifraz, don't worry pal, a video is being made, but I'm hoping it won't be graphic shots of my balls, otherwise I'll never be able to host it anywhere... Someone reminded me of the Steve-O video where he has it all done and that is just WRONG!

And Mark, how can you say it's quality entertainment, it's going to be me crying my eyes out in pain, I think you need to start doing HKS pillows for my arse when it's been plucked :crying:

Thanks to all the rest of you for offers of donations, it's really appreciated, I'm just gutted it's made so much money as I'm going to have to get everything stripped, but thinking of the charity it's all for an excellent cause.

Mat's version:

Oh yes Mat, this will be great, I'll finally have a nice smooth shiny arse like yours was in those pics from JAE, and not the matted hairy neanderthal thing i lug around the world :crybaby:

My version:

Oh yes Mat, this will be great, I'll finally have a nice smooth shiny arse like yours was in those pics from JAE, only I won't have the clagnuts and skids in my pics :lol:

PMSL!

So who do you believe :winky:

Oh yes Mat, this will be great, I'll finally have a nice smooth shiny arse like yours was in those pics from JAE, and not the matted hairy neanderthal thing i lug around the world :crybaby:

dont worry about it mate............................

:lol:

You and your admin rights pal ;)

You are a really cool guy Mat.i wish i was like you........... - I'm going to wash my arse with soap so it smells nice when that bird is playing with my Chipolata and 2 baby spuds

:lol:

You and your admin rights pal ;)

You are a really cool guy Mat.i wish i was like you........... - I'm going to wash my arse with soap so it smells nice when that bird is playing with my Chipolata and 2 baby spuds

Thanks Mate.

but can we keep the Rudeness to Gold :D

Think we'll have to take a pic of the hair that comes out too, it's going to be well nasty...

Sorry mate, a picture of the hair won't do as evidence - you could have picked it up off the floor. There's probably hair all over the place like at the barbers!

Anyways, it was only that small cos it was cold that night at JAE, it doesnt get used much and when it does.....im normally alone :o

we can discuss this in Gold mate, if you want.........i cannot talk from experiance though......... :D

Oi!!

Your Making me divulge info here..... the people from work are looking at this and I don't want them thinking I'm a right weirdo or anything :whistling:

Then again I must be to have even agreed to this :lol:

I'm going to tot everything up tonight so we've got a summary of what the running total is...

The interest so far has been amazing thanks all!

Oi!!

Your Making me divulge info here..... the people from work are looking at this and I don't want them thinking I'm a right weirdo or anything :whistling:

Then again I must be to have even agreed to this :lol:

I'm going to tot everything up tonight so we've got a summary of what the running total is...

The interest so far has been amazing thanks all!

ok mate i wont say or try and get you to say anything you dont want to.

What your doing is a very brave thing and for a very good cause

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links