Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Es300


Recommended Posts

Hi everyone. I loved reading all the entries and decided to join up. Im in Sydney, australia with a 95 es300. Im still on Provisional license here which means I have to drive around with big P's on the front and back. Whats the american system do you need to have something like that on your car?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...