Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nankung Tyres

Fargo

These are temping tyres - very cheap and look alright too.

But I believe that you should always get the best tyres you can for your car. Afterall they are the only thing on your car that actually touches the road!! :ph34r:

all right then i wont be getting them..

just that my usual place where i get the Avon ZZ1's does not do the anymore,, which is a shame as they charged 300 odd quid for 4 fitted, and i was more than happy with the tyre..

Guys on Scoobynet said the ZZ1s were lethal! Did you find they were ok? Not one person had a good thing to say about them, especially in the wet! I thought they had been replaced now with the marginally better ZZ3s?

What about trying the new Toyo T-1R? Eagle F1 GSD3 ? If you shop around you can get the price down, but as Anees said, this is one area you don't want to stick to a budget on, especially with the kinf of power your putting on the road Paul ;)

There is also the new Toyo R888.. the first road legal track day tyre ;)

now you see i had the Yoko AVS on my previous car (non lex) and was happy with that, but then when i stuck em on my lex,, was not happy at all,, crap in the wet..

The ZZ1'si got on zee's recomendation,, and have gone through 2 sets as i am happy with them..

aint it strange.

im just doing a price comparison doc now,, i'll post up in a bit..

have always thought the sp9000's were good, really hard wearing for a pay off on grip - for me they are perfect ( im a tight arse) and dont drive the car hard. but they are a bit loud.

maybe not to ur liking tho.