Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus - Not Sexy

Damer

:) most women don't really know what kind of car it is, but most of them really like it. i also can tell that, when it is clean, people are turning their necks while i am passing by, specially girls. During the report they cought women on their bloody days or smth:)

Must admit, that survey seems hard to digest, the birds love the Lexus, special when they hear rappers singing about them. Lets face it, the IS is one aggressively sexy machine!! :lol:

A Lexus is not a common car here in Germany.

But the girls know the brand very well. They like the IS very much. Even if they are not interested in cars, they say "wow" after having a seat :D

And the children know Lexus well. Especially the IS. They turn heads. If they seem to miss mine, I floor it to have Mr.Burdinski speak. :tomato:

The oldsters only know the LS. They think it's the only model.

And the children know Lexus well. Especially the IS. They turn heads. If they seem to miss mine, I floor it to have Mr.Burdinski speak.  :tomato:

:lol:

I never think mine turns heads but a lot of people in mine don't like it as they say everyone turns and stares to see what's broken :D

Someone was in it today with me and they were complaining because everytime my foot goes near the accellerator everyone turns around to see what's going on!!

That survey must of been put to a load of townie chavs with no class!! How dare they even list it within spitting range of the Hyundi "accident" (as put by top gear presenter). The lex is a qulaity car that has looks that make people look and stare. I always get "nice car!!" and when you say "its a Lexus" they all know exactly what it is. Like someone else said earlier in this post, i can list about 10 songs that rappers talk about their "lex" and they have been featured in loads of music videos. Kanye West almost died in one but it was so well built that it saved his life!!!

I opose that survey! :offtopic: