Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally Got Pulled For The Number Plate!

aido

Me personally, I would  :P

However, I'd say your average cop wouldn't be able to tell by "looking" at the car.

However, when you carry out a PNC (police national database) check, it would show exactly was the car was anyway, and if it was an import or not.

Regards,

obviously you would :lol:

so...if it came up lexus is200 , if i said its an import , they would know wether it was or wasnt from the PND ,

so all imported cars come up with , an indication that it has been inported ?

obviously you would  :lol:

so...if it came up lexus is200 , if i said its an import , they would know wether it was or wasnt from the PND ,

Yes mate .... all the cars would have an (import) marker on it.

It would usually be

Toyota (UK)

or Toyota (JAPAN)

And so on ......

obviously you would  :lol:

Yes mate .... all the cars would have an (import) marker on it.

It would usually be

Toyota (UK)

or Toyota (JAPAN)

And so on ......

darn !!!

Actually Bazza's raised a valid point - only Jap imports are allowed to use the tiny plates like on motorbikes, but Scarface, would I be breaching the law if I have the small plate but with the normal typeface and spacing?

Guess I'd really need to get the place that did the plates stamped on there too to make it more legal, but would that be okay?

Thanks in advance

steve has had this one out with police with his bike aido, as you know steve is a mot tester and it is not a mot fail with that sort of plate you just said (small with normal typeface spacing) give him a call to check. :D

Cheers Gord, thought I remembered him saying something like that when we were there once ;)

Anyways, I need to get the thingy stamped so I'll get the new plates on and come up to see him, I'll give you a buzz mate as still haven't seen you since I got the car sorted ;)

Cheers Gord, thought I remembered him saying something like that when we were there once ;)

Anyways, I need to get the thingy stamped so I'll get the new plates on and come up to see him, I'll give you a buzz mate as still haven't seen you since I got the car sorted ;)

yer aido i thought you was there, it must have been when he seen you plate when swapping bumpers that time :ph34r: ok mate give us a bell to sort something out :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links