Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Back To Mods

yemgi

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one mate looks very nice, thats what i was thinking of doing as well :winky: i was going to use C/F Bonnet & Boot but it works out alot :duh: here is Pic,s of one, that got me thinking about doing it :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
@Marcus : yes, CF boot, hood and grill

@Maz : I'll check for the mag ;)

WOW mate that looks well nice with the wheels back on...............Dave.... i may need a C/F boot soon :whistling: PM me with the price please :winky:

I should of had this done when i 1st put the body kit on ;) O well........

• 10 months later...

New year is coming :)

Time to mod again :P

I finally got bored with the gold paint : The paintjob was really badly done and I couldn't stand it anymore. Moreover, the car is absolutely not discrete and is quite known around the place. That is quite not a good thing with a modified engine :(

So the car is going to be resprayed, in a confirmed bodyshop this time :)

Here are some pics of the work (click to enlarge) :

mjl_1_1.jpgmjl_1_3.jpgmjl_1_4.jpg

mjl_1_5.jpgmjl_1_6.jpgmjl_1_7.jpg

New year is coming :)

Time to mod again :P

I finally got bored with the gold paint : The paintjob was really badly done and I couldn't stand it anymore. Moreover, the car is absolutely not discrete and is quite known around the place. That is quite not a good thing with a modified engine :(

So the car is going to be resprayed, in a confirmed bodyshop this time :)

Here are some pics of the work (click to enlarge) :

mjl_1_1.jpgmjl_1_3.jpgmjl_1_4.jpg

mjl_1_5.jpgmjl_1_6.jpgmjl_1_7.jpg

wow....

you decided to sell the you know what yet :whistling:

cool, cant wait to see it when its all done, if you need any stainless steel parts to tidy up that supercharger instalation just give me a shout!

Also on another note, can you keep an eye out for a tuning magazine in france that did a feature on a car i did for a customer, it is a red and white E46 M3 with 22" chrome wheels and a red trimmed interior.

As it did 6 international covers and was on a billboard in germany and i would realy love to see what the french mags thought of it...

Cheers

cool, cant wait to see it when its all done, if you need any stainless steel parts to tidy up that supercharger instalation just give me a shout!

Also on another note, can you keep an eye out for a tuning magazine in france that did a feature on a car i did for a customer, it is a red and white E46 M3 with 22" chrome wheels and a red trimmed interior.

As it did 6 international covers and was on a billboard in germany and i would realy love to see what the french mags thought of it...

Cheers

I saw that car up in southend really good its in red line and for sale in the back what work did u do on it ?

Moreover, the car is absolutely not discrete and is quite known around the place. That is quite not a good thing with a modified engine :(

What the deal with modded motors in France

no mod is allowed, some are tolerated ....

The law is not clear and it is the police officer that decide wether the mod is illegal or not

:D just like you "yemgi" i have started to pull my car apart :whistling: both bumbpers are off and the the front and back lights, i start to mod the front next week.............the back all most done :winky:

and i all so have the vented bonnet to go on the car when it gos into paint, the body shop that did all the work when i had my crash, did not do a very good job with any off the work. so! i have to try and put right most off it ;) its going to take me some time to do all the work as i dont get much time to do anything as im working all the time, so im hopeing to have it all done for the "Trackday" :D that will give me 2-3 months to do what i have to do, and then it gos over to Prolex so his guy can get it running the way it should be, "ie" some new mods to go on the car and have it maped as well :whistling:

sorry i have no pic,s as me dig-cam is :tsktsk: right now! i will try and get some in a week or 2 :winky:

keep us posted with yours mate :winky: