Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New 11 Spoke Alloys?

hongsit

rang up lexus for the price.. and not sure if the guy made a mistake, but he quoted me 367.60 for each wheel.

Can this be right??

btw, just out of interest, anyone actually prefer the new 11 spoke alloys the old 5 spoke ones?

Lexus usually do qoute some rediculous prices .... so it can be true yes!

I personally prefer the old 5 spoke ones ..........

rang up lexus for the price.. and not sure if the guy made a mistake, but he quoted me 367.60 for each wheel.

Can this be right??

btw, just out of interest, anyone actually prefer the new 11 spoke alloys the old 5 spoke ones?

Having always liked the Lexus five spoke wheels even before I bought one, my vote goes with them. I may possibly consider the 11 spokes when mine begin to corrode!! :ohmy:

Might be worth speaking to Chris Shipley (chris.s) to see if he has any idea of pricing, if anyone can tell you, Chris can :)

As for the wheels, I'm personally not a fan of the new standard ones, the old 5 spokes are much classier IMHO, like a previous comment said I liked them before I had the IS and I think the IS does look good with pretty much any 5 spoke wheel you can buy, but the best by far are the Advan Model 5's or the lookalikes - Fargo has some and they look fantastic on the IS :)