Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

:driving: Hi all, I am new to your Forum, but have been reading about your experiences with the RX300. I have had the new Nissan X-Trail 2.2DCi SVE model for just on a year now, no probs just fancy a change. Drove the new Discovery 3, found it slugish (in diesel form) and it had a very heavy feel to it.

Drove the X5 (diesel form) handled well until I totaled up the extras, which the RX300 already has, found the price prohibative, and as has been stated on this forum by others, you don't get those extras back in resale terms.I was also told by the dealership that of course there is a waiting list for the X5, after two mins on the internet I found 50 cars available for delivery!!!!!

Jeep Grand cherokee was noisey trans wise, tank like and swayed like a drunk on the bends.

So the RX300 was next and after an extensive test drive iv'e put my money down and pick it up on saturday.Model RX300 SE+ tow-bar (we,ve a small trailer for big items), Tow-Bar £465.00 fitted local to the dealership at Norfolk Tow-bars.Colurs:Platinum Ice with Oakham, looks great.

One minor concern is MPG, my driving is mainy country roads/duel carrageway, and very little town use, I hope 24/25 MPG is obtainable, whats your veiw?.

Best regards lexusjohn

One minor concern is MPG, my driving is mainy country roads/duel carrageway, and very little town use, I hope 24/25 MPG is obtainable, whats your veiw?.

Hi John

Picked up my RX 300 SE L last thurs and am over the moon with the car.

I too live in Norfolk and today with a mixture of city/country roads returned between 24-26 mpg in lovely Lexus comfort,hope you love the car as much as I do.....I know you will.

Hi to all reading this, been lurking for sometime thought it was about time I joined in.

Kind regards

Wayne

ps sorry about previous post made in error without reply!

Hi John

Picked up my RX 300 SE L last thurs and am over the moon with the car.

I too live in Norfolk and today with a mixture of city/country roads returned between 24-26 mpg in lovely Lexus comfort,hope you love the car as much as I do.....I know you will.

Hi to all reading this, been lurking for sometime thought it was about time I joined in.

Kind regards

Wayne

ps sorry about previous post made in error without reply!

Hi Wayne, I live in Attleborough, I am pleased you are getting good MPG, the test drive I had convinced me this was the car for me, best regards John