Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

well Today sealed the fate and I am no longer a lexus owner.. Infact I have not even got a car that I can go to J.A.E in.. :crybaby: .. so Its a sort of fairwell but I will still keep my head in as I owe so much to all the members here...

I put down a deposit on a car today so should be back on the rd by the end of the week.

Best regards to all

Craig

Cheers for you kind words guys.. I will stay about and keep my ear to the ground.. Sorry tony mate no celica could not find a good one local so have joined the flat cap brigade..lol

anybody care to guess.. And know steve you cant..lol as you know.. :D

its still green with baige interior..lol has 4 round lights on the front .. crome trim.. and grille..

Craig

Cheers for you kind words guys.. I will stay about and keep my ear to the ground.. Sorry tony mate no celica could not find a good one local so have joined the flat cap brigade..lol

Craig

:hehe::hehe: Reliant Robin :D

hopefully more of the gs mk1 owners will turn up this year its a shame to see so many members with them and not going to such an as place like JAE..

craig

Not a Rover 75!

I have a Rover Vitesse which I use for fun, great car with Japanese Honda engine to boot!

Have fun with it as long as it is not a KV6 you will be ok, long story that one.

Keith

not a 75 though..lol a 45...

got a 2000(w reg) rover 45 1.8i lx and a bargain at that as they cocked up. got it from a main dealer after sort of closing the deal on the way back from the test drive and negotiating a price of £3750 from a price of £3995 and them giving me a full years no quibble parts and labour warrenty thats comprehsive basically covers everything but tyre wear.. + 1yrs top AA cover. we got back to the showroom where he was going to check it was o.k to do it at the price i asked for.. when he came back he looked a bit sheepish and said there had been an error and showed me the forcourt list of cars and prices..lol it was supposed to be marked up at £4995 but somebody put the wrong figure in.. so in the end i got all the extras plus the car for £3800.. its only had one owner and only done just over 28k theres not a single mark on the car or inside it.. its like brand new from the factory..

craig

But I know its still not a lex.. :crybaby:

.. so in the end i got all the extras plus the car for £3800.. its only had one owner and only done just over 28k theres not a single mark on the car or inside it.. its like brand new from the factory..

craig

Just checked Parkers and its got mint condition prices for the 45 as"£3.50 + a can of pop" :D :D :D

.. so in the end i got all the extras plus the car for £3800.. its only had one owner and only done just over 28k theres not a single mark on the car or inside it.. its like brand new from the factory..

craig

Just checked Parkers and its got mint condition prices for the 45 as"£3.50 + a can of pop" :D :D :D

What sort of pop :question:

:D :D :hehe::hehe:

Will they take £3.00 plus two cans of pop :question:

Craig - just remember we want to see the photos when you:

Fit eye-brows

Fit air dam splitters

Modify the grill

Fit new head lamp bulbs

Spray the engine bay

Refurb the alloys (inc bust bath shots)

:lol:

Will miss the barge (!) - you must stay in touch though - meets not be the same without you.

:driving:

cheers guys for all you NICE remarks..lol .. stay tuned I have already been looking and side skirts and front lips...induction kit.. also got my eye on a grille on eBay that I might try to mod..lol I pick the car up tommorow lunchtime.

I will stay around and would still like to come to the odd meet just to keep in touch with you guys..although might have to hide the car in the corner..lol

Craig