Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Monster Photoshoot

Monster-Mat

well, well well.some pictures have surfaced of the photoshoot, for German Tuning Magazine POWER TUNING, which i am LED to belive is out in all good Book shops and other such establishments around the 21st of this Month (in Germany, switzerland and Austria)

This first Picture, is Worrying........ :crybaby:

post-44-1103817557.jpg

This second picture, is apparently a Proffesional Photographer at work, it was -5

post-44-1103817627_thumb.jpg

Now, either the Car was suffering from a problem Aido suffers when its Cold.... :shifty: , or The photographer was really 8ft tall :unsure:

Yeah it is like me when it's cold Mat, it hangs low ;)

Mat, where's your sombrero and why are you putting on make up, is it the German tuning magazine for gay German's who want to fondle your bratwurst?

Isn't that the same place you did the other Monster pics you put in the calender, or did you get those pics when you got these?

Yeah it is like me when it's cold Mat, it hangs low ;)

Mat, where's your sombrero and why are you putting on make up, is it the German tuning magazine for gay German's who want to fondle your bratwurst?

Isn't that the same place you did the other Monster pics you put in the calender, or did you get those pics when you got these?

No sombrero mate, twas -5.....

Make up.so i look even more dam sexy for the photoshoot, had you ever been on any you would know :lol:

when you say hang low..........i didnt personally think your Bottom hung that low, but never mind, :D

Nope i did my pics before the photoshoot, the Photographer just thought it was such a good location.....he used it aswell

• 2 weeks later...

all good newsagents....in Germany, Austria, switzerland,belgium,luxemburg,Holland,italy,spain,canary islands and greece.......

remeber though, you cannot speak German

Hoever if you email them, they will send out a copy

info@powertuning-online.de

they do speak english, the reporter who did the article is .....Arne Olerth

all good newsagents....in Germany, Austria, switzerland,belgium,luxemburg,Holland,italy,spain,canary islands and greece.......

remeber though, you cannot speak German

Hoever if you email them, they will send out a copy

info@powertuning-online.de

they do speak english,  the reporter who did the article is .....Arne Olerth

aber ich mag nur Abbildungen betrachten

wußte nicht, daß Sie Deutsches auch nicht sprachen

:D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links