Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who Do You Get Your Gs300 Insurence From?

Due to get the car any day now so Im looking at cheaper Insurence first place I checked was my current insurer Direct Line which quoted me just under £800 fully comp with 5 years protected no claims, I dont have any points or previous claims and Im 31 and will be parking on the Street.

What do you pay for yours?

and who with?

cars a GS300 Sport /Nav

Due to get the car any day now so Im looking at cheaper Insurence first place I checked was my current insurer Direct Line which quoted me just under £800 fully comp with 5 years protected no claims, I dont have any points or previous claims and Im 31 and will be parking on the Street.

and who with?

cars a GS300 Sport /Nav

Hiya, i have renewed my insurance for the Lexus gs 300 sport with Saga Insurance , i am 58 and the quote was £200.00 ceaper than Direct Line , so Saga won.

this might be of some use - even though mine is an IS300, but similar insurance amounts - been with direct line for past few years but shopped around a bit more this year & privilege (which is still part of direct line) beat my renewal from DL by £200!! (DL wanted £642.60 & Privilege £438.90).

Churchill £1.076.25, wont be giving that dog a bone

Privilege £805.03

Saga, (ageist) Im not old enough for them got to be 50

Zurich £1234.48

Looks like im sticking with Direct line once again

Thanks anyway Guys and Gal :)

My insurance is up for renewal next week and the cheapest I've found so far is Admiral. Unfortunately it's a 10 month policy but the cost savings this time round are worth it for me - works out £620 all-in (legal cover, breakdown cover etc). Next closest was £750 not incl. breakdown cover.

I'm 30, 2 years NCB, no sat-nav (if that makes a difference?) and car is garaged.

Just renewed mine and tesco is still the cheapest at £500 next up was more than at £700 and all the rest were dearer all around the £800 mark.that is with 9 years ncb the wife as a named driver and car on the drive , my postcode also helps as it falls within maidstones area,i think the mk2 is in a lower group than the mk1 so tesco might be a good bet for you if the value of the car is not a great factor in valuation :shutit:

Went on the internet to www.quotelinedirect.com

Like yourself direct line quoted me in excess of £1000 with quoteline direct they did some searching and got me a quote of £545.

they are on 0870 444 0870. what they do is phone aroud and get you the best quote

worth a try :-)

and who with?

cars a GS300 Sport /Nav

and who with?

cars a GS300 Sport /Nav

Try Sainsburys. They quoted me £480 for a 1998 LS400, when all othewrs were around £700 to £800.

I pay £702 for mine - 3 Ltre Twin, 35 and max NCB. I'm with D.I.G., the one though LOC Goldmembers, has been the cheapest for the last 2 years, also came Breakdown Cover, Legal Assistance and track cover as well.

I'm oldfashioned, use an insurance broker to get me cheapest quote. Lexus with Norwich union something or other Just over £400

Other car Peugot 405 diesel est with Brokers direct £300 business use.

Got nothing to lose by trying, Adrian Flux last year was very expensive for grey imports

got my car through adrian flux, they were cheapest with full cover and included all the trimings

also got grey import van on business use through them, less than half any other prices quoted :D

allways find that if you say that you have been quoted cheaper, they will try and get it lower

Bretster,

Just renewed mine at £434 (incl NCD Protection and Legal protection). Full business use included.

Privilege Insurance. Sister company to Direct Line and been with them for years on all the cars. Good thing is that in the event of a claim, the Direct Line machine kicks in and everything happens with minimal hassle.

Got nothing to lose by trying, Adrian Flux last year was very expensive for grey imports

got my car through adrian flux, they were cheapest with full cover and included all the trimings

also got grey import van on business use through them, less than half any other prices quoted :D

allways find that if you say that you have been quoted cheaper, they will try and get it lower

Will soon find out Baz, I've asked for a ring back via the website first thing this morning. Insurance due in April.

I opted out of a company car scheme in 2004 and got a GS430SE with SatNav. Both Tesco and Privilege came out with the best quotes for me. Full NCD with legal/courtesy car etc. Went with Privilege because they said if I ever did claim it would go to a Lexus repair centre. £520 was the quote (based on 16K miles a year, age 36) but I cannot get protected discount until I've had the policy for 1 year.

I was with Direct Line for three years, but for my current years insurance their renewal wasn't very competitive and it would have been cheaper for me to cancel and come back as a new customer.

At the time I saw an advertisements for Privilege and, as DL's sister company, they and their paperwork are just as easy to deal with.

Anyway they were cheaper than DL's new customer quote by around £120, so I went with them.

Fullly comprehensive, five years protected no claims, I took a voluntary excess (can't remember amount) as I'm 25 and no longer have 'young driver' excess and it was around £520 for my 1996 Series I GS300 Sport on the driveway.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links