Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi To A N00b

Sitz

Hi all.

Been reading these forums for a while but only just registered.

I'll be buying an IS200 Sport very shortly and just wanted to say "Hi" :D

I'm looking for an Astral Black IS200 about 2003/2004 plate with the full styling kit already on. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long for one to crop up.

Nottingham Lexus have there feelers out for me.

Currently driving a V plate Z3, but it's only a 1.9 and so is very sluggish :( Bit bored of it now.

So there we go, hope to participate more in the forums when I've actually got one.

Cheers all

Sitz.

Welcome to LOC mate ...... enjoy your stay here , and the company of the of the most finest guys / gals !

Hope you have luck finding your car ....... will look nice, with the factory fitted styling kit, that's what I have (Granite Sky)

Don't forget, by going gold! you will also save a further more on all your lexus goodies, and where applicaple - your service too !

Regards,

Currently driving a V plate Z3, but it's only a 1.9 and so is very sluggish :( Bit bored of it now.

Z3 can't be slower than the IS? Good luck finding the car, shouldn't take too long I'd imagine, and with the styling kit will look great :D

Not sure if you've test driven one or not - but it might be an idea for you to do so before you buy... That way you'll know if you find it 'sluggish' or not?

If so.. you may want to consider a 300..

Many thanks for the welcoming.

I like the look of them but will be taking one out first to check the drive.

Parthiban...

"Z3 can't be slower than the IS?"

The Z3 I have is the early 2000 1.9 version... Only 118 bhp and a top speed of 122 mph. :(

Isn't the IS200 Sport 153 bhp & 134 mph.... and that's before any additions :winky:

Cheers

Sitz.

Nice one mate, I got my car from there way back when it was standard, a guy called Richard Wild in sales who was a top guy, don't think he's there now though, haven't ever dealt with the new sales guys, not sure if Sarah is there any more either who sorted the finance stuff out...

Good luck getting sorted, the car will look very well indeed when you pick her up :)