Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Engine Cover Bolts

johnboy

• 9 years later...

I have the same problem - some of them were missing when I bought my GS 300 - so any M6 x 20mm will do? what about the plastic ones that fix the panel above the radiator and grill in place? Do you think I should approach my local lexus dealer or will I get my pants pulled down even for something so minor!?!?

Prices should be ok from dealer, but will be cheaper from a DIY store or similar. Always a danger you end up having to buy fifty in a bag or something though.

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

Guys thanks for the advice - the plastic push ones will do for radiator cover and I will approach Lexus for the metal ones: aly-g can you tell me the name of the eBay seller you got them from? and where you fitting them to an IS or GS? Will it make a difference which ones I get? Or are they designed to fit the same size hole - not really fussed if they don't look completely the same!

Hi Woody, the item number of the plastic push clips I bought from fleabay is 291034518043. These are from Taiwan and cost £1.98 including post ....if these are not what you want there are plenty of sellers of these fixing clips , just do a search on fleabay , I think you will find these clips /pins or whatever you call them are quite expensive from Lexus ...I have read up to £20.00 for five !!!!

The ones I know will fit the under bonnet covers on my car are item number. 121267237293. This seller is in the UK and the price is £4.25 for 10 push fit clips..

Allan