Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parking Fine

mudzs

Nice one Tony  :D ....what did you say in your defence?

Just told them that i thought it was wrong to give someone a ticket for being one minute over time and asked to see proof on the way the ticket machines time is set.and you never know the newspaper article could have helped :P .just got to find the warden in question now and give him his ticket back :whistling:

wouldnt it be brilliant if the tickets that are issued incorrectly or unfairly, had to be then paid for by the warden who issued them

might stop some of those exuberant ones :D :D

Nice one Tony.. glad you got it sorted and stood up to them.. I also had the same sort of thing and won but we was loading up the kids pushchairs and bits got me head out of the boot to see a traffic warden booking me.. and it showed on his ticket only a fews seconds after mine run out..

well done

Craig

Parking tickets ...... here's one .......

Yesterday ...... whilst in the "unmarked" police car ...... a victim of robbery was @ the front counter of the police station .... so I went there on 'blues and twos' as it had only just happened .... and the victim was also injured (facial injuries)

I pull up out side the police station (double yellow lines) ..... ... with the blue light in the grille, and on the roof still flashing ........... I took them all off .... and placed the "police log book" in the windscreen ... identifying the car as a cop car ......

Went and spoke to the victim ........ got back 3 mins later ... and I got a parking ticket ! hahhahahahah .......... the traffic warden MUST have seen the blue lights ... and the log book, however - he still decided to give the car a ticket ...... unreal sometimes :hehe:

I suppose the positive side is ....... that ticket wont be getting paid as I was dealing with an emergency - oh well ! :driving:

Parking tickets ...... here's one .......

Yesterday ...... whilst in the "unmarked" police car ...... a victim of robbery was @ the front counter of the police station .... so I went there on 'blues and twos' as it had only just happened .... and the victim was also injured (facial injuries)

I pull up out side the police station (double yellow lines) .....  ... with the blue light in the grille, and on the roof still flashing ........... I took them all off .... and placed the "police log book" in the windscreen ... identifying the car as a cop car ......

Went and spoke to the victim ........ got back 3 mins later ... and I got a parking ticket ! hahhahahahah ..........  the traffic warden MUST have seen the blue lights ... and the log book, however - he still decided to give the car a ticket ...... unreal sometimes  :hehe:

I suppose the positive side is ....... that ticket wont be getting paid as I was dealing with an emergency - oh well !  :driving:

why blues and twos back to the station, surely there were people capable of dealing with the victim at the station

and you moan about us lot speeding around for nothing :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links