Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Look What I've Just Accquired.....

I got this through my mate who works for a main dealer(not Lexus),it came in as a crash repair and the assessor was called in and he wrote it off :ohmy: anyway they called in the salvage co and off it went to be broken,but a phone call later and the guy said i could come and have first refusal on it (HADN'T EVEN ARRIVED AT THE SALVAGE YARD BY THIS TIME)!!!. Went to see it today after getting good reports from my mate who drove it round the block a few times b4 it was picked up.....and she just puuurrrrzzzz along like a good Lexus V8 should,its on a J plate with 140k on the clock though you wouldn't think so if you drove it and everything works as it should (electrical) and i though i got it for a good price too. :whistling:

As luck would have it there was an identical one in the same colour as well at the salvage yard with most of the bits i need wing,door and 1 h/light so i need to find a front O/S unit unless someone here has one :winky: then its off to get her MOT'd and she'll be back on the road for a while.

Anyway i just thought i'd share it with you guys.......i'm well chuffed :D :D

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

Pic 11

Hhhmmm wonder what im going to do with it :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Like Mudz says, the damage look very minor, 2 headlights, wing and door skin. The interior looks in very good condition.

Well done on picking up a corker Pete

Cheers Lads after seeing her i just couldn't leave her lying there knowing she was going to be broken up.Anyway i paid ***** with the bits i need,dont know if thats good or bad but i've been looking for a goodun for a while.

nice one pete! so just how much of a bargain was it?

and why is half your kitchen in the garden? :P

your not into all this modernist paint everything white and put it in weird places are you?

bet you cant get the microwave in the fridge...with a bag of spuds.

Got me thinking about actually getting one as a project but a quick look in the LS400 forums changed my mind. Anyone know if modded 400's exist?

Not in a Max power sort of way just nice wheels maybe some kind of kit and a boot spoiler. Screens and ICE upgrades would be good lots of room to play with. Any good links or pics anyone???

:mat:

Got me thinking about actually getting one as a project but a quick look in the LS400 forums changed my mind. Anyone know if modded 400's exist?

Not in a Max power sort of way just nice wheels maybe some kind of kit and a boot spoiler. Screens and ICE upgrades would be good lots of room to play with. Any good links or pics anyone???

:mat:

Have a look at Bison's, his is for sale, I think I offered him £50, I haven't heard from him Yet :D

I thought you were Selling the IS Pete???

Well the plan is to get it mot'd then i shall run about in it for a while then the lump is going into the IS and other parts will be sold..... :)

..makes perfect sense to me B)  B)