Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

[Member-Organised Events]

Monster-Mat

OK having spoke to my friends at TTE on thursday ,I have decided to get numbers together and also preffered dates for a trip to TTE.

The period that best suits TTE are jan/feb---oct/nov,this is because its out of F1 season.......i understand that numbers cannot be defo,but i need accuratly rough ideas......

as i have said this is only preliminary........as and when i actually start organising this i will post here...............

please click a month but please post your name here...............

and only say your intrested if you actually are,this will take much time and effort to organise

I'll come mat... Me and Andy are going to car share and come down... Not fussed when to be honest - as long as i'm available, i'll take the time off work and join you.....should be GREAT!!! :tumble:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

TTE ( Toyota Team Europe)does tuning/styling for toyota/lexus models as well as developing racing/rally car technology - they are responsible for prototype cars eg the IS430 and the devlopment for the oh so praised supercharger kit as fitted to a couple IS200's on the site. also preparing WRC, F1cars.

www.tte.de

They are based in Koln ( cologne) Germany.

• 4 weeks later...

okthen so there is some intrest,i will email TTE this week asking about the availability for january time.....from this i will get prospective dates numbers etc etc

having been there many times this is a fantastic place........you will get to see all the F1 cars the development cars and the rally cars past and present..........even get to see the workshop where my car gets fettled

if anyone else is intrested please add your name :cool:

well.. taking 20 cars might not me economical... when we could all put some money in the minibus

those who wish to drive there own car can follow the bus!

i am up for anything.. i will fly in even

I won't be able to make it in January because of the work load,in regards to the new showroom opening + Organising the club meet to lexus Staffordshire at the same time

Originally posted by Claire G

Sounds like a great idea, but not sure if I could come along. Wouldn't be able to drive over but would be more interested in the coach - any rough idea on price??:?:

Sounds a good idea but silly question - Where is it. If no coach I can take some.