Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Piaa Wipers

OK... searched through the boards and it would appear from Matthews post that for my IS200, I need the following...

IS200 (00-)1 x 18" & 1 x 20"

However, looking on the PIAA web site, they state (for an IS300) that the sizes are the following:

DRIVER = Size 12 (22"), PASSENGER = Size 10 (20")

So I am a little confused, I thought the IS300 sizes would be the same for the IS200 ?

Also my trawl came up with a total of 39 quid delivered from speeding.co.uk (thats for the black 20" and the Sporza 22".

So my questions are (apart from going iout in the dark to measure the blades ;) )...

What are the correct sizes for a IS200;

do the prices look OK ?

will it reduce the amount of that dearded diesel smear I seem to have inflicted on my within the M25 :( ??

Ta ;)

for my IS300 i ordered an 18" standard blk & 20" super sporza - they fitted great & work brill BUT they could really have done with both being a little bit longer...so next time it'll be the 19 & 21. i got them from speeding.co.uk too & i'm pretty sure they were £37 'ish.

I measured the originals on my IS200SE before I bought the PIAA ones, and that confirmed I needed:

Drivers side: Size 12 (22"/550mm) WS55EB

Passenger side: Size 8 (19"/475mm) WS48EB

£14 + VAT each = £16.45 inc - free delivery).

Best price I found was from Auto Performance Products at £14 each plus delivery.

Gareth

• 3 months later...
Thanks for the size info; I had PIAAs on my last car and they were brilliant.  The originals are leaving some streaks now after a year's use so probably a good time to replace.

I bought the PIAAs from Auto Performance Products in the sizes recommended by Gareth. Standard 19" for the passenger side and Super Sporza 22" for the driver's side. Look good and work even better. :)

Does anybody know if you can obtain an aftermarket rear wiper for the SC, or does this have to come from my dealer, dont seem to able to find one anywhere.

Thanks

Just measure 'em up (round up to the nearest inch, rather then round down), then try Speeding.co.uk The PIAA Super Sporza are excellent

Jut put a set of mtech tianium alloy wipers on mine off ebay £6.99 +p+p

22" driver 19" passenger,  work a treat.

Webby

I assume these are off that guy in Canada?

I bought these too - £6.99 + P&P.

I got them about 4- 5 months ago and initially they worked well; but they are now pretty poor. They seem to wear out very quickly...............but you get what your pay for ;) :D

Gonna order some PIAA's :D