Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 V Rs Cosworth

marcus

I know a cossie would kill an IS, as i said before i was keeping with him (not passing him) and it was an old pig of a cossie as well so! but still made me fill good keeping up with :whistling:..................and yes i know what a proper cossie can do as my mate use to have one

Here i am  :) ......Oh dear what can i say :blink:

1) It was proly a rep.

2) The driver obviously had nothing between his legs.

3)A genuine cossie would KILL an IS 200/300 turboed/nozzed/SC'd any day of the week.

4)Where shall we meet and i'll show you what a proper cossie can do :D  :D

Did you hear the dump valve?as 99% of Cossies have them.

did not hear much pete as we was going some :lol: to start of with i pulled up on him doing about 80 and we was like that for about 2-3miles (i think he was playing with his bit to get the car running how it should run) but when he see me he put his foot to the floor, and of he went.........and he did give some as well, he got about 40-50 foot away from me but thats all, the only time he pulled away from was going up a bit of hill on the A2, but with each gear he went up lots & lots of smoke come on the back end :lol: like i say it must of been an old pig as he had to pull over on to the HS and stop :crying:

Matt get on msn for a minute plz

I feel a FOC / LOC meet coming up - keep us posted - that is one meet I will not miss ... :geek:

AMH...........i didn't ask Matt to get on MSN for the reasons your thinking about,it was for a totally different issue. :winky:

Look in the meets section for the next get together :D

A standard 1988 Sierra RS Cosworth can pull 230kph(143mph for you old chaps that aint in the metric age)!hit 60mph in 5.8 and do the 1/4 in 14.4..thats with only 152.1kw(204bhp)..and they only weigh in at 1200kg...the lex on the other hand weighs 1395kg and has 150bhp. :geek:(info from Guinnes world Car records archives recorded by autocar and motor)

I have only seen maybe 3 Cosworths on the road ever as they wa $95k(NZD) when new..I have however raced many Lancer Evolutions,Nissan Skylines,WRX sti's and the most dangerous car on our motorways the HSV..and would not recomend to anyone in a IS200/300/Altezza..unless your packing a Supra RZ engine or a V8.

Thanks Graham(carspotter)

Hmm... of course, irrespective of the IS beating the cossie, we all know the cossie had its day.. cause the Impreza's & Evo's have been whipping it for over 10 years now :)

I certainly don't remember the 1998 cossie ever managing 0-60 in 5.8!! I think we're in the territory of urban legends here.

Ooooooooohhh, one of the lads at work is just going through the process of buying a GT-R, not sure what exactly he's going for though, but I've already asked if I can have a go in it when he gets it :)

Ooooooooohhh, one of the lads at work is just going through the process of buying a GT-R, not sure what exactly he's going for though, but I've already asked if I can have a go in it when he gets it :)

Hello aido!

Haha sweet, what a lucky git! I was actually going to pick up a skyline Gt-R before I got my IS200, until I checked up the insurance group......20 :sick:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links