april 2000

77,000 m

colour red / cream seats

£8,345 incl p/x

service history

sound in and out

non lexus garage warranty

is this a resemble price?

what about the 80,000 service? since this will be a big one?

cheers,

biton

like to have your opinion please.

is200 se auto

april 2000

77,000 m

colour red / cream seats

pounds 8,345 incl p/x

service history

sound in and out

non lexus garage warranty

is this a resemble price?

what about the 80,000 service? since this will be a big one?

cheers,

biton

That sounds like a good price, as i payed 11K for my W 2000, with 77,000 and i get my one just over a year ago, so that price is just about right, if you look around you could get one with less miles on it for about 1-1.5K more, there is a BLACK one in Gravesend for sale £9,750 but dont know what the miles are looks avery nice IS to me :whistling:

I paid £7995 for mine its a T reg 99 with 52000 on it in aztec with cream and auto as well, i was too be honest looking more for the low mileage and FSH rather than the year of the car, I think they are so well made the year makes less of a diffrence to them comapred to a lot of other cars which are starting to rattle and squeak after only 2 or 3 years!!

Nick

so you dont get much for a merc then!!!

Sounds like a good price i got £1500 px for my 1996 diesel vectra, i wanted a little more but even after walking off the forecourt he only moved it up £100 to the £1500

Sounds like a good price mind i would of like a newer one with both electric seats but im really happy with mine.

If you are happy then go for it the price looks good to me as its newer than mine is, I think the IS is a great car no rattles etc that the vectra had and i really like the colour aztec fire its quite rare compared to the granite and blues etc, the aztecd gets some looks too and changes colour a little in the sunlught and at night.

Its the best car by far i have ever owned and excepting my dads friends brand new LS430 is the best car ive been in, go for it if you like you will have no regrets at all, I ceratinly dont.

Nick

If the bank comes good, you can have mine for 9k mate. Late 99 V. Black Sport with full styling kit and black leather/suede. Full main dealer history, 58k 11 months mot, taxed. Immaculate condition inside and out, see my garage for all the little extras.

Congrats mate, sounds like youve got a good car there, its a great colour combo too....i was a little worried when i first saw pictures of it looked very odd, but seeing it in person its SOOOOO much nicer and also is quite rare ive only seen one other aztec around.

With the oakham interior is really nice as well, The only problem with the car is you will spend a fortune on petrol cos you will want to drive it everywhere....we have a Comapny car as well at home and i never use that as i much prefer the Lex!!!!

Nick

my merc has the same colour setup and i really like it too. strange because my wife likes red and the most previous cars i had before were blue... but it's true when you see it in real it's nice. lexus bristol wanted to sell me an blue with dark interior. no. i don't like dark interior cars. they like your last taxi in life. :winky:

well the lex will never drink more petrol than my 1967 land rover! :hehe:

had contact with the dvla today about the v5c registration certificate of the merc. since i never received the full v5c registration certificate. (bought the merc 27/12/04) dvla told me that they never received any notification for change of owership.

i want to px this car this saturday for the is200 but being told that is not possible... i am being told by the dvla i have to fill in a v62 plus the v5c/2 and sended to them.

does anybody else had this before? can the dealer do anything?