Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More Praise For Geoffers

Dave-Ellen

Quick vote of thanks to geoffers who spent over an hour on the phone with me getting my wireless network to work...........

Top guy :D

Needless to say we discussed a few lexus issues during shutdowns/reloads....

Full closure is not far away :winky:

one click window opening for all windows is but a click away :whistling:

there is also something so :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: and so good even Mrs Prolex wants it !

thanks again Mr H

No Billy you don't have to have 2 or have 2 on. I've got cable broadband. It comes in on a supplied modem, this then goes into a wireless router ( no cbales from here to puters :) ). Then in my deskyop I've got a pci card wireless, and my son has a pc card wireless on his laptop. Either or both of us can surf together.

Some people wire the first puter into the modem and then go wireless from the desktop to the laptop - but that's not what I wanted as uoi need both on for that.

wireless is great.. GF boots up her laptop and is instantly connected to the net through my Linksys Wireless-G Gateway... Has a mini webserver built in. So that serves the net on the wireless.

My mate lets his neighbours use his net connection from across the street and shares the difference in costs!

No Billy you don't have to have 2 or have 2 on. I've got cable broadband. It comes in on a supplied modem, this then goes into a wireless router ( no cbales from here to puters :) ). Then in my deskyop I've got a pci card wireless, and my son has a pc card wireless on his laptop. Either or both of us can surf together.

Some people wire the first puter into the modem and then go wireless from the desktop to the laptop - but that's not what I wanted as uoi need both on for that.

Oh!! that sort pf wireless :hehe::hehe::wacko: