Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Check This Out!

zyjohnny

That IS300 has 642bhp !

This is the video Mat and Kieron were on about the other day

It's this sort of thing that's making me want to change cars, 450bhp is within ***** easy reach!!!

Wasn't expecting it to pull on the Merc E55 AMG, hadn't seen the power output at that point though!!

Good stuff Paul, looking forward to seeing what the IS can really do this coming year what with Clawley's white car and your red car, then we'll have Marcus and Dave not far behind with their new toys!

it's hard to do in England, the only ones I see who ever want to race are in Fiesta's, Nova's, Corsa's etc... not much fun doing a fly-by on four people in a Fiesta.
some pretty cool vids on that server.

mr c, we need a monster vid mate!

mat's in germany, all those autobahns! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

• 2 months later...
it's hard to do in England, the only ones I see who ever want to race are in Fiesta's, Nova's, Corsa's etc... not much fun doing a fly-by on four people in a Fiesta.

slight problem with the monster being in the UK though :whistling:

slight problem with the monster being in the UK though :whistling:

i own a civic at the moment. no engine mods, so its pretty slow, which is why i dont race... i've spent more of my time learning the art of cruising. it's more fun to pretend to race and not really bother because you save a lot more petrol and make far more miles to the gallon....

although...

is it likely i will change my ways when i own a lex?

i mean, my dad has some pretty fast cars, and i love the speed when i'm driving those, but only because they dont look good, and i dont want people to see me driving them, LOL.